sounds like the angry video game nerd is gonna play xbox one soon

#11AlexPumaPosted 12/11/2013 3:34:05 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I'd prefer if they just stuck to what made that channel great to begin with...playing horrible video games.

I'm pretty certain they'll play Ryse sooner or later...

krystyla posted...
What's with all the angry players is this some kind of stupid trend I watched 2 episodes of Angry Gamer on GT one was ok the other was a joke. Excessive profanity does not make your points any more convincing, f****** c***.

I'm no fan of the Nerd. In fact, I think he's talentless and painfully unfunny. However, I will give him credit where credit is due. He is the one to start the tend of the angry ranting video game reviewer.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#12hakmiyaPosted 12/11/2013 4:40:03 AM
I seen the angry video game nerd. James the video creator even said it himself that entire point of the show is to review bad games or games with insanely horrible controls on platforms that no one really plays anymore.
If it continues most of us will be old and grey bout time he gets to the xbox 360 and PS3.
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#13Spetsnaz420Posted 12/11/2013 5:34:29 AM
AlexPuma posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I'd prefer if they just stuck to what made that channel great to begin with...playing horrible video games.

Badabum
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#14NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 7:30:01 PM
i don't expect him to have much of an opinion on it
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen
#15sniper33Posted 12/11/2013 9:08:03 PM
So what. Just because he will have access to one don't mean he will do any videos. He is only doing sonic 6 cause mike won a bet that let him pick their next game.
---
If you turn off the lights and say 360 3 times Bill Gates comes and steals your wallet - PG13
#16Jiggysan10Posted 12/11/2013 10:28:59 PM
I enjoy the Anngry Nerd segments on Wired's youtube channel
#17dementedlullabyPosted 12/11/2013 10:36:29 PM
hakmiya posted...
I seen the angry video game nerd. James the video creator even said it himself that entire point of the show is to review bad games or games with insanely horrible controls on platforms that no one really plays anymore.
If it continues most of us will be old and grey bout time he gets to the xbox 360 and PS3.

James has played some 360 already on his channel. Ghostbusters at least, not sure if any other games though. He liked Ghostbusters. I quite like James, the videos have a geeky 80s/90s vibe to them. I don't mind the videos with Mike either, they have some interesting moments with some cool old games. Like most I started with the Nerd but his other stuff is pretty cool as well, his non gaming related videos are interesting imo.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#18RebelGameMasterPosted 12/11/2013 10:43:57 PM
AlexPuma posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

Zing!
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.