I've been wondering, why does the Xbox One not say "Xbox One" on the system?

#11hak145Posted 12/14/2013 12:19:04 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Why do you feel the need to point out that you got all at launch does that make you feel better about yourself, does it make you feel better than people, or just pointing out that you still live at moms house and have no life.

Now you will respond with I'm such and such age and make x amount of money and are active in the community and rarely play games

why so hostile?
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#12fan360Posted 12/14/2013 12:42:18 PM
The same reason you don't write your own name on your forehead.
#13DojoMaxPosted 12/14/2013 1:07:46 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Why do you feel the need to point out that you got all at launch does that make you feel better about yourself, does it make you feel better than people, or just pointing out that you still live at moms house and have no life.

Now you will respond with I'm such and such age and make x amount of money and are active in the community and rarely play games

The jealousy is real. BTW. The dolphins are trash.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#14Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 12/17/2013 12:20:04 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
_V1 posted...
FinzFan4life posted...

Lol! Wtf is this?

lol I don't know, someone is grumpy today.

To be fair, TC did make a point of mentioning that he owned all three consoles at launch even though it's completely irrelevant to the topic, and was pretty much blatant bragging.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#15TrickyPonyPosted 12/17/2013 12:40:25 PM
FinzFan4life posted...

whoa whoa whoa! Mucho take it easy!
#16natevinesPosted 12/17/2013 12:41:52 PM
fan360 posted...
The same reason you don't write your own name on your forehead.

Yeah, but it's tattooed on my ass. So...
#17TBONE_OGPosted 12/17/2013 12:42:28 PM
It doesn't say it on there because MS went for a real clean, sleek looking box. No reason to but a silly name on it.

In 20 years if you can't remember what the device is, turn it over. It's all right there.
---
Always O.G.
#18dementedlullabyPosted 12/17/2013 1:02:07 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
It doesn't say it on there because MS went for a real clean, sleek looking box. No reason to but a silly name on it.

In 20 years if you can't remember what the device is, turn it over. It's all right there.

If you can't remember what it is in 20 years you have bigger, dementia-ier problems =p.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie