Positive Topic - Dead Rising 3

#1DamnEvilDogPosted 12/10/2013 11:40:56 PM
This is the very first game I finished after getting my Xbox One on launch.

It got mixed reviews as many other people who have the console and this game it is TOO much fun!

Graphics are of course most of the times looks like a real high end Xbox 360 game, but some of the facial animations do stun, the light and shade effects do stand out to me quite a bit over a 360 game and the amount of zombies on screen is bloody amazing at times.

Considering the amount of fun I had with this title I would have to rate it an 8-8.5 basically it is one of those games that if it interests you is a gem that must be in your collection ^^
#2Spetsnaz420Posted 12/10/2013 11:44:38 PM
Spetsnaz420 casts negativity
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#3shads3055Posted 12/11/2013 3:39:45 AM
My first game I beat was ryse. Yeah dead rising is fun. And the detail and zombies on screen is great
#4DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:48:38 AM
shads3055 posted...
My first game I beat was ryse. Yeah dead rising is fun. And the detail and zombies on screen is great

Indeed!

Also slight bump ^^
#5cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 8:50:58 AM
Surprisingly enough, almost every topic on the top today is positive finally.

I don't own an Xbox One, but I went and visited my family who has one and I must have played Dead Rising 3 for 10 hours straight. It's my favorite game currently out on these newer systems (from what I have seen).
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:04:13 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Surprisingly enough, almost every topic on the top today is positive finally.

I don't own an Xbox One, but I went and visited my family who has one and I must have played Dead Rising 3 for 10 hours straight. It's my favorite game currently out on these newer systems (from what I have seen).

Humh, yeah today seems to be a good day for once with topics :D
#7vashtrichamPosted 12/11/2013 9:08:37 AM(edited)
My only problem is that its lost alot of what made the previous dr games fun. The humor is extremely missing, the tone of the game has changed so much i wouldn't even think it was a dr game if i played it without knowing its title
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#8DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:40:29 AM
vashtricham posted...
My only problem is that its lost alot of what made the previous dr games fun. The humor is extremely missing, the tone of the game has changed so much i wouldn't even think it was a dr game if i played it without knowing its title

I have heard this before, I can't argue with this because I never finished the other games, but the game is like "dark" with silliness added in that works for me.

I suppose my opinion of the game is on a fresh slate, but it was a fantastic ride for me at least ^^;
#9vashtrichamPosted 12/11/2013 9:43:23 AM(edited)
DamnEvilDog posted...
vashtricham posted...

I have heard this before, I can't argue with this because I never finished the other games, but the game is like "dark" with silliness added in that works for me.

I suppose my opinion of the game is on a fresh slate, but it was a fantastic ride for me at least ^^;

Coming from someone that has played every dead rising game this is a glaring problem to most who enjoyed the other games and is a common complaint from them. Im am still enjoying the game but not for the same reasons i enjoyed the other titles.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 12/11/2013 9:44:31 AM
I played this game for two days straight it was so addicting, especially trying to find all the combo weapons.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.