microsoft just dug their own grave in europe

#21bultje112(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:01:10 AM
Retrogamer79 posted...
The only part of the EU that MS care about is the UK, if that. Pretty much the same can be said for Sony.

the same can not be said about sony. why is ps4 out almost eveyrwhere in europe(except third worl countries like albania) then the same day as uk?
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#22strawberry11Posted 12/11/2013 9:27:17 AM
Microsoft didn't even consider that Europe has a different TV standard (50hz) than USA, which arses up the TV integration. Or that many people in the UK get all their TV and streaming services from their TV's inbuilt freeview decoders and apps, and therefore can't even plug into the xb1. Says it all about their outlook really
---
Yes my game is Wiggle jiggle.
#23nickr2d2Posted 12/11/2013 9:28:02 AM
Doesn't matter.

They're ahead, anyways.

Take that, Ponies.
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
#24krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 9:29:15 AM
strawberry11 posted...
Microsoft didn't even consider that Europe has a different TV standard (50hz) than USA, which arses up the TV integration. Or that many people in the UK get all their TV and streaming services from their TV's inbuilt freeview decoders and apps, and therefore can't even plug into the xb1. Says it all about their outlook really

I have the receiver built in myself, I even went out of my way to get TV model with it and now I can't pass it through
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#25method115Posted 12/11/2013 9:35:57 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Doesn't matter.

They're ahead, anyways.

Take that, Ponies.

What are you talking about all numbers say MS is behind Sony.
---
PSN: method114
#26method115Posted 12/11/2013 9:37:14 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Doesn't matter.

They're ahead, anyways.

Take that, Ponies.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/11/whos-really-ahead-ps4-or-xbox-one

2 million is not greater then 2.1. Learn to do math.
---
PSN: method114
#27JyggaPosted 12/11/2013 9:56:30 AM
Who cares about the TV function? If I wants to watch TV they have invented something called a remote control.

I just want to play games.
---
Fear is a stupid emotion - Luca Blight
#28Kovifan27Posted 12/11/2013 10:04:10 AM
strawberry11 posted...

I don't think alot of it was thought out. That is something that has to come up in global research. How can it not?

The XboxOne's they had slated to go there have to be coming to the US to try and make sure all stores have supply. Sony is having a terrible time keeping shelves full. Those who want a next gen system may buy an XboxOne since it's available. Sucks for those other countries but MS is trying to win back the US market.
#29bultje112(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 11:14:51 AM
strawberry11 posted...

it's an incredible oversight considering microsoft gave the middle finger to literally all emerging game markets (asia, east and west europe, latin america) and seem to only care about the market that is actually in decline. the us.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#30CyborgTwentyPosted 12/11/2013 11:58:07 AM
strawberry11 posted...

What a disaster!