XBL telephone number not accepted anymore

#1krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 6:04:59 AM
I don't know exactly how but I managed to input the right address and phone number on Xbox Live with a bogus Postal code from Manhattan before.
Now I wanted to change my postal code to north Dakota now because they don't tax digital goods but when I try my phone number isn't accepted anymore with international it has 14 digits.

I'd have wanted to keep the number instead of making on up but on the other hand I don't want to give MS my real phone number, should I make one up and in case MS contacts me say it's an old number I forgot to change it in XBL.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#2RyuuHou25Posted 12/11/2013 6:09:02 AM
You realize the second your connect to the store and your IP is traced, they'll know where you are and will charge you tax regardless of what you claim your postal code is.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#3krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 6:11:46 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
You realize the second your connect to the store and your IP is traced, they'll know where you are and will charge you tax regardless of what you claim your postal code is.

No they won't I live in Europe and already bought BF4 DR3 Pebble 2 1yr of Gold all in dollar and about 9% taxes, where I live it's 20%
---
#4GotTruthPosted 12/11/2013 6:14:38 AM
krystyla posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

No they won't I live in Europe and already bought BF4 DR3 Pebble 2 1yr of Gold all in dollar and about 9% taxes, where I live it's 20%

Wait......you just said something like "I don't mind my taxes they way they are cause its a benefit.........." on a another thread, yet here you are trying to scam your way around the TAXES you just said you liked? WTF?
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#5RyuuHou25Posted 12/11/2013 6:14:54 AM
krystyla posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Well that's just weird then, lol
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#6krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 6:16:52 AM
GotTruth posted...
krystyla posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Wait......you just said something like "I don't mind my taxes they way they are cause its a benefit.........." on a another thread, yet here you are trying to scam your way around the TAXES you just said you liked? WTF?

I didn't mind them when I was working now I am a student who very much minds the money, especially after paying 2 grands on XBO and Surface Pro 2, it was about income taxes after all but yes I should have clarified that
---
#7blablablax17Posted 12/11/2013 6:20:21 AM
Quote:GotTruth posted...
krystyla posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

I didn't mind them when I was working now I am a student who very much minds the money, especially after paying 2 grands on XBO and Surface Pro 2, it was about income taxes after all but yes I should have clarified that

@krystyla

So what you're saying is when you had money, you didn't mind paying taxes, but now that you're broke, stealing is okay?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#8MattyFresh34Posted 12/11/2013 6:20:48 AM
wait your trying to conserve money and so you buy a xbox and a surface 2 woooooooooooow
#9krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 6:26:49 AM
blablablax17 posted...
Quote:GotTruth posted...
krystyla posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

@krystyla

So what you're saying is when you had money, you didn't mind paying taxes, but now that you're broke, stealing is okay?

Legally avoiding taxes. It is completely legal to import software without paying taxes and toll if there is no physical media in the EU
---
#10krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 6:28:40 AM
MattyFresh34 posted...
wait your trying to conserve money and so you buy a xbox and a surface 2 woooooooooooow

No I spent the last money I saved up from 9 months of civil duty and 3 months of continuing to work as a paramedic on them
---