XBL telephone number not accepted anymore

#21krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 12:21:31 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
krystyla posted...
I already corrected myself on saying I gladly paid them (taxes) when working

I am unfamiliar with a law that says one ONLY has to pay taxes (sales, food, personal property) when one is employed.

Why is it about laws now, you called me out on my hypocrisy... and as said before I have no way at accessing my local XBL store and keep my system English...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#22Sup3r8Posted 12/12/2013 2:24:25 PM
Wow I just read 2 pages of people bashing and ridiculing the TC for what he chooses to do to purchase his goods, but not ONE person actually reached out to help him with his dilemma. But everyone made sure they took their turn standing on the soapbox. TC hope you're able to find a solution, I wouldn't know the first thing to help out.
---
PS4 tag: SolBadGuy7 | XBO tag: ChernoYukon
#23krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 2:29:45 PM
Sup3r8 posted...
Wow I just read 2 pages of people bashing and ridiculing the TC for what he chooses to do to purchase his goods, but not ONE person actually reached out to help him with his dilemma. But everyone made sure they took their turn standing on the soapbox. TC hope you're able to find a solution, I wouldn't know the first thing to help out.

Thanks
---
#24KabtheMentatPosted 12/12/2013 2:41:29 PM
Sup3r8 posted...

Kinda have to when someone makes a post telling you about how their taxes are great and are perfectly reasonable...then tried to defraud the government in which you previously were for.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#25krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 2:47:35 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Sup3r8 posted...

Kinda have to when someone makes a post telling you about how their taxes are great and are perfectly reasonable...then tried to defraud the government in which you previously were for.

I said we 36.5% taxes on our income which I was gladly willing to pay and as I said multiple times I am entitled to buy online and import from wherever I want and I don't have to pay taxes on software that isn't delivered on a physical media. I am in no way defrauding my country as what I am doing is a breach of ToS.
---
#26KabtheMentatPosted 12/12/2013 2:59:16 PM
Tell yourself whatever you want to justify it. You're committing tax fraud, plain and simple. Which, IMO, isn't a problem. Except for your advocating of those high taxes you're attempting to not pay. That's several things...funny being top among them, but also hypocritical. You're like a walking stereotype of people that advocate high taxes, among other left leaning things. Do as I say, not as I do.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#27krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 3:28:10 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Tell yourself whatever you want to justify it. You're committing tax fraud, plain and simple. Which, IMO, isn't a problem. Except for your advocating of those high taxes you're attempting to not pay. That's several things...funny being top among them, but also hypocritical. You're like a walking stereotype of people that advocate high taxes, among other left leaning things. Do as I say, not as I do.

I advocated high taxes on income not VAT which is too high at 20% and hinders trade more than the taxes profit the state... No matter how often you say it is tax fraud it isn't, unlike the other posters here I looked it up. So once and for all it is perfectly legal to import digital goods without taxes and toll in Europe. As long as I am the one who pays, not steal someone's identity and CC, the billing address is not of the essence. Could I buy them physical here, yes, do I have to, no. Do I avoid paying taxes, yes, is it fraud, no.
---