Difference of "Day One" and normal boxart? (games)

#1Bs-KILLPosted 12/11/2013 6:18:46 AM
Are there any difference?

Does the "Day One 2013" have extra content?

I might get the Day One if it has any even though the standard copy has a better box art.

Also hows Forza 5?
(Some game review says its a decent game but...)
If I'm is not a big fan of cars & racing, will I love it?

If yes, I might get it along with Ryse & DR3 this Friday.
If no, then I'll just skip it..

Sorry for the heaps of questions.. thanks. :)
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita Only): BasuraKILLER
#2Massillon_GPosted 12/11/2013 6:45:17 AM
"For Forza Motorsport 5, players will be receiving a Day One car pack with three cars one from Lamborghini, Audi and Ford each. When it comes to Dead Rising 3, players will receive a Tribute Pack which includes a Frank West and Chuck Green outfit from the previous Dead Rising games. Last but not least, Ryse: Son of Rome will get an exclusive Gladiator mode Co-Op multiplayer map and an exclusive Sword add-on."

Can't tell you how good Forza is or not as I don't have it but I doubt you would like it if your not into racing games. I was actually going to grab Dead Rising 3 at launch but I held off because I wanted the normal boxart more than a couple skins, heh.
#3tenchi darkPosted 12/11/2013 6:48:02 AM
Funny thing about the Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC, it was a free download from the marketplace available regardless of what version you got.
---
You're telling me too do the right thing while climbing out a window!?!?
#4RawringAirPosted 12/11/2013 6:49:09 AM
Funny thing about the Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC, it was a free download from the marketplace available regardless of what version you got.

this but only for a limited time
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#5NecrohotepPosted 12/11/2013 8:33:29 AM
Can you still get the Day One DLC free from the marketplace?