Remember that time on ps4 when...

#11RawringAirPosted 12/11/2013 5:53:15 AM
RawringAir posted...
but you felt the need to come to this board and tell people

who is winning? hint: not you

Nah just excited about some of the features of my Xbox one. So I posted about my delight on the Xbox one board.

I knew I was gonna like it more than ps4.

I wasnt talking to you ;)
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#12Rainy_David1Posted 12/11/2013 5:56:29 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Why would you be playing during a snow storm? You wouldn't want the power to go on and off, and mess up your console. You don't seem very smart, and this topic proves it in more than one way.

So what do you do during a snow storm? Just sit in the corner of your room with a blanket over your head doing nothing? Have you actually ever been inside a house during a snow storm lol... Nothing is going to happen to your console, unless you unplug it and throw it out into a snow bank =P

I imagine we have different definitions of what a snow storm is. I live in Canada, so a snow storm can easily get bad enough to cause your power to go on and off, which isn't good for electronics.
#13ThePaleRiderpPosted 12/11/2013 5:59:24 AM
The insecurity is tangible.
---
What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.
#14mrhappyguy12345Posted 12/11/2013 6:02:50 AM
So what you're saying TC, is that if I have severe ADD that constantly needs to be fed, that I should get and x1? Who can't wait 30 seconds between matches without needing to do 20 other things?

PS - PS4 will have similar features in the near future, so curb your fanboyism.
---
Save The Last Humans
#15GeistPosted 12/11/2013 6:06:57 AM
BeefEaster posted...
cool

I didn't feel the need to pay $100 extra dollars to do stuff I can already do on other devices I already own

you have fun though

And yet here you are...
---
I dislike Nintendo.
#16MlREFOXPosted 12/11/2013 6:07:19 AM
I can accomplish this:

With a phone.
With a tablet.
On a computer.
With a radio.
With the "input" button on my remote.
By looking out the window.

I don't need an over-priced system with an identity crisis to know when to shovel.
#17Rainy_David1Posted 12/11/2013 6:09:36 AM
Geist posted...
BeefEaster posted...
cool

I didn't feel the need to pay $100 extra dollars to do stuff I can already do on other devices I already own

you have fun though

And yet here you are...

What does your response even mean? The poster is talking about not needing to pay $100 to do tasks he does on another device. What does that have to do with posting on a message board?
#18BadLuckIncPosted 12/11/2013 6:10:07 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Why would you be playing during a snow storm? You wouldn't want the power to go on and off, and mess up your console. You don't seem very smart, and this topic proves it in more than one way.

So what do you do during a snow storm? Just sit in the corner of your room with a blanket over your head doing nothing? Have you actually ever been inside a house during a snow storm lol... Nothing is going to happen to your console, unless you unplug it and throw it out into a snow bank =P

I imagine we have different definitions of what a snow storm is. I live in Canada, so a snow storm can easily get bad enough to cause your power to go on and off, which isn't good for electronics.

I suppose. I'm in southern Wisconsin, which is close to Canada, and playing games inside during snowy weather is the best with a cup of hot chocolate. Snow storms usually never have our power go out, it's just cold as hell outside!
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#19TheGam3925Posted 12/11/2013 6:10:42 AM
Remember when fanboys didn't reassure themselves every day?

Oh wait, this is the Xbox One board.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#20Viet0nePosted 12/11/2013 6:11:39 AM
Remember a time on Live when you would join a team game and people would talk to each other and cooperate?

Been a while since Live incorporated non gaming stuff while you game. Xbox One is making it worse.
---
Currently Playing: Civ5
PSN/XBL : VietOne