Remember that time on ps4 when...

#121tzuydPosted 12/11/2013 8:01:02 PM
Geist posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Xbots make tons of stupid reassurance topics like this one on a daily basis, call whoever disagrees with them a pony, and then turn around and blame PS4 owners for how bad the board is.

It's funny how you read stuff like this, open up a quick history of the poster, and poof the guys a PS4 owner who's been trolling the XB1 board for ages. Ahhh technology...

*does the thing he just got pre-emptively paid out for doing*

Genius.
---
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."
#122Orange_ApplePosted 12/11/2013 8:09:58 PM
I don't normally post on the system boards because fanboys are pathetic. But this topic is just sad in every way.

All those features that the x1 can do is not impressive in the slightest or anything worth bragging about. Same can and should be said about the ps4.

Multi tasking is nothing new in this day and age especially since, as stated, all of that can be done with a phone, tablet, pressing tbe input button on your tv remote, etc.

The only reason I'm even posting this is because this topic appeared on the popular topics list and I wanted to read and post in a lol worthy topic since I haven't done so in a while.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#123MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:10:55 PM
I think the reassurance everyone keeps talking about is really the other way around.

I love my xboxone and planned to buy one for years.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#124PhilD77Posted 12/11/2013 8:16:50 PM
MachineGunNun posted...
I think the reassurance everyone keeps talking about is really the other way around.

I love my xboxone and planned to buy one for years.

Oh, nice to see you're already planning to buy your replacement xbones for when yours starts smoking :)
---
I've been a "PlayStation with a side of Nintendo" kind of guy since the start.
#125Orumov8888Posted 12/11/2013 8:17:29 PM
pc is the master race of consoles, because no matter what old games you play like from 2000 or lil earlier they wont be obsolete ever :)), xbox one is garbage sit down :))
---
"do you think that's air you're breathing right now?"
-Morpheus
#126CDeikunPosted 12/11/2013 8:18:49 PM
BadLuckInc posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Why would you be playing during a snow storm? You wouldn't want the power to go on and off, and mess up your console. You don't seem very smart, and this topic proves it in more than one way.

So what do you do during a snow storm? Just sit in the corner of your room with a blanket over your head doing nothing? Have you actually ever been inside a house during a snow storm lol... Nothing is going to happen to your console, unless you unplug it and throw it out into a snow bank =P

lol, Thinking is hard, isn't it? Video games make life so much easier; Especially XBox One.
#127AshleyGreene74Posted 12/11/2013 8:42:19 PM
I remember doing everything you just said in between matches by using my phone with a few simple flicks of my finger....
#128TrueGBPosted 12/11/2013 8:49:19 PM
Nah, that stuff costs extra. I'm fine with my regular TV service.
---
Future Billionaire
#129MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:54:33 PM
AshleyGreene74 posted...
I remember doing everything you just said in between matches by using my phone with a few simple flicks of my finger....

On your TV??
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#130Yargitsu99zPosted 12/11/2013 8:56:53 PM
MlREFOX posted...
I remember the time on PS4 I was gaming and my teammates weren't jackasses trying to do 10 things at once and we're actually gaming.

---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824