Remember that time on ps4 when...

#131AshleyGreene74Posted 12/11/2013 8:59:53 PM
MachineGunNun posted...
AshleyGreene74 posted...
I remember doing everything you just said in between matches by using my phone with a few simple flicks of my finger....

On your TV??

It's just as good doing it in the palm of my hand.
#132Sithmaster85Posted 12/11/2013 9:06:03 PM
This exactly why I don't want an Xbone, its full of idiots with a plant for a brain. Complete drones.

BTW half of the crap this guy mentioned I can do on my smart phone and my PC which would kill the Xbone in every way.
#133MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:08:08 PM
I know you won't be doing it on your ps4 that's for sure.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#134GamerRafPosted 12/11/2013 9:13:34 PM
MachineGunNun posted...
Remember that time this morning on ps4 when you were playing an online shooter and in between matches you were catching up on your YouTube videos that convienently pause when you go back to the game.

While also checking the weather on the local news to see when the snow storm is gonna let up. So you can plan when to shovel.

With your gaming headset on that still works for the console.

Oh wait that was Xbox one.

I can use my vita for that.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#135vedoris86Posted 12/11/2013 9:34:29 PM(edited)
TheGam3925 posted...
Remember when fanboys didn't reassure themselves every day?

Oh wait, this is the Xbox One board.

^this , also
the insecurity and reassurance topics are out of hand, just be happy with your console stop trying to convince others that your purchase was the better one. The way you all bite at "ANY" bit of information that tries to make you look better, makes you look soooo desperate. You will claim any info without source or just completely bias and try to run it down others throats.

also you can watch youtube on ps4 so your argument is invalid.
---
PSN vedoris
3DS FC 2277-8069-7350
#136OMGWYATTPosted 12/11/2013 9:32:45 PM
remember that one time when I was happy with my console that I made sure other people knew I was happy with my console by saying I was happy with my console and how its way better than other consoles because its better than other consoles.

So pathetic.
---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
#137MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:36:39 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
remember that one time when I was happy with my console that I made sure other people knew I was happy with my console by saying I was happy with my console and how its way better than other consoles because its better than other consoles.

So pathetic.

I love my Xbox one. You should look into getting one. I'd rather get constipated than get a ps4.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#138DBGBPosted 12/11/2013 9:38:42 PM
Remember that time on Xbone when you sat there waiting for the POWER OF THE CLOUD to kick in... :)~
---
Xbox 720p has a good ring to it but now I see why they didn't choose 720 :)~
#139OMGWYATTPosted 12/11/2013 9:39:11 PM
MachineGunNun posted...
OMGWYATT posted...

So pathetic.

I love my Xbox one. You should look into getting one. I'd rather get constipated than get a ps4.

I'll most likely be purchasing a Ps4 when Destiny comes out, I'll probably get an xbox one at some point also, but I'm getting Titanfall for PC and 360 already, and none of the other games really interest me. Quantum Break looks kinda interesting, but again, I'd rather just get it for 360.
---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
#140Blizz87Posted 12/11/2013 9:46:50 PM
I currently have a ps4 and returning it for a Xbox one. It might be a slightly more powerful system it's currently a pretty garbage system and a waste of 400 bucks. A extremely crappy launch line up hurts the system, knack and Killzone are trash and the rest of the games can be played on current gen. And charging 50 a year for that joke of a online service PSN is a insult to gamers.

At least the X1 has the superior XBL, features and entertainment, and games like Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Forza etc. Ps4 might be worth it a couple of years from now, but again it's overall garbage and if you buy any next gen system this holiday the X1 would be the better choice.