Remember that time on ps4 when...

#191BIGFELLAH26Posted 12/12/2013 3:48:25 AM
MDS-02_GEIST posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Geist posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
This board is monumentally pathetic.

Xbots make tons of stupid reassurance topics like this one on a daily basis, call whoever disagrees with them a pony, and then turn around and blame PS4 owners for how bad the board is.

Stay classy, Xbox One board! You all look insanely stupid.

It's funny how you read stuff like this, open up a quick history of the poster, and poof the guys a PS4 owner who's been trolling the XB1 board for ages. Ahhh technology...

You "opened up history" of my posts? Then do post some examples of me trolling the board. Apparently stating facts, telling it like it is, and not living in denial = trolling now, even when you own both consoles. I guess I should talk smack about all of the consoles I currently own to make it fair. Maybe then you wouldn't mistake my posts for something they aren't.

Then again, I am talking to the typical Xbox One board clown who isn't intelligent enough to know that saying negative things about a console without being a fanboy of the rival console is absolutely possible.

I love it when they go into defense/bad excuses mode when you call them out with easy to find stuff.

"WHAT? PROVE IT THEN, POST IT! I OWN THEM ALL SO THAT MEANS I DON'T FAVOR ONE OR HATE ON ANOTHER CONSTANTLY DERPHERRRRRDERP!"

Like how you go into defense/bad excuses mode when people call you out for being Geist. "I-I'm not Geist (gasp) I swear I'm not. I have no connections to him at all huh huh huh. Who I am will come out DERPHERRRRDERP."
#192tadmfpolePosted 12/12/2013 4:26:59 AM
MachineGunNun posted...
Remember that time this morning on ps4 when you were playing an online shooter and in between matches you were catching up on your YouTube videos that convienently pause when you go back to the game.

While also checking the weather on the local news to see when the snow storm is gonna let up. So you can plan when to shovel.

With your gaming headset on that still works for the console.

Oh wait that was Xbox one.

Now this is a selling point here if I have ever seen one. I like to plan chores in between matches, I wonder if there is a grocery list app? Do you think the headset would still work with a grocery list app?
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#193MrSpaM111Posted 12/12/2013 4:30:49 AM
Or you could just do all that on your phone...
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#194ProfanaTPosted 12/12/2013 4:37:30 AM
BeefEaster posted...
khardbored posted...
BeefEaster posted...
no

I play video games on video game consoles

I can use my phone or computer if I want to do any of those other things

Your phone was initial used to just make phone calls. Your computer, to calculate. Yet, you use them for a hundred other things now.

maybe other phones and computers were but not the ones I purchased

You don't understand the reference he was making, do you? I'll help, he's talking about progression. Phone were just phones, then they became mobile, over time they became the handheld micro-computers/cameras/etc...phones we have today. Computers started out as number crunchers the size of a house...now they weigh nothing and do near infinite things.
---
- Ex Corde Vita - Fortem Fors Juvat -
#195PulpPosted 12/12/2013 4:42:57 AM
Xbone -- doing everything your other devices already do....you jealous yet???!!!!

I have a smart TV, it already does all that stuff. And my S3. And my computer. And my Tab. To be honest, I like the idea of a "central hub"...I have no intention of letting MS control my living room though and I doubt it will ever catch mainstream success.

Smart TVs interacting with your phone/tablets? That will probably be the future. 4k TVs won't see much adoption soon, since bandwidth is already an issue at 1080p...so hopefully the next advances focus on expanding the smart tv technology and integration.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#196Blizz87Posted 12/12/2013 5:01:54 AM
flamesaber111 posted...
Blizz87 posted...
I currently have a ps4 and returning it for a Xbox one. It might be a slightly more powerful system it's currently a pretty garbage system and a waste of 400 bucks. A extremely crappy launch line up hurts the system, knack and Killzone are trash and the rest of the games can be played on current gen. And charging 50 a year for that joke of a online service PSN is a insult to gamers.

At least the X1 has the superior XBL, features and entertainment, and games like Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Forza etc. Ps4 might be worth it a couple of years from now, but again it's overall garbage and if you buy any next gen system this holiday the X1 would be the better choice.

Xbox Live isn't superior to PS+.

Yes it is. 300,000 dedicated servers, Smart Match Making, better reputation system, More features and apps , games with gold actually giving you free games ( not renting them out like PSN plus) , and a generally smoother online play experience no lag etc.
#197BeefEasterPosted 12/12/2013 5:26:29 AM
ProfanaT posted...
BeefEaster posted...
khardbored posted...
BeefEaster posted...
no

Your phone was initial used to just make phone calls. Your computer, to calculate. Yet, you use them for a hundred other things now.

You don't understand the reference he was making, do you? I'll help, he's talking about progression. Phone were just phones, then they became mobile, over time they became the handheld micro-computers/cameras/etc...phones we have today. Computers started out as number crunchers the size of a house...now they weigh nothing and do near infinite things.

Yes, I understand just fine but what he said is irrelevant. I specifically bought my phone and computer because they can do all those things and it's convenient while at home or on the go. I buy video game consoles to play video games and don't need to spend extra money on features I already have access to elsewhere. If it was the only device I had that could do those things I would enjoy those features, but it's not and there's no reason to bash the ps4 because it doesn't have features that are unneeded like the TC did. Especially when the cheaper price and superior gaming abilities make up for it.
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#198MachineGunNun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 5:45:59 AM
BeefEaster posted...
ProfanaT posted...
BeefEaster posted...
khardbored posted...
BeefEaster posted...
no

Yes, I understand just fine but what he said is irrelevant. I specifically bought my phone and computer because they can do all those things and it's convenient while at home or on the go. I buy video game consoles to play video games and don't need to spend extra money on features I already have access to elsewhere. If it was the only device I had that could do those things I would enjoy those features, but it's not and there's no reason to bash the ps4 because it doesn't have features that are unneeded like the TC did. Especially when the cheaper price and superior gaming abilities make up for it.

I have a smart phone and tablet too. I also have an xboxone that plays beautiful looking games and has some really cool multitasking features.

Superior gaming abilities? How does anything about what a ps4 does make a game play better? Not look slightly better.

If I play battlefield on both the ps4 will control and function better ? They both will play exactly the same.

Hahaha you got screwed on awesome new features and a crappy launch line up. For a higher resolution? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

All these ps4 people are doing all the reassuring I'll ever need to know I got the right console.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#199Infini22Posted 12/12/2013 5:47:43 AM
Remember the time when people didn't care about who owns which console ?
#200BeefEasterPosted 12/12/2013 5:48:56 AM
it's funny that you're telling me that I'm the one that got screwed when you're the one that paid more to do things you could already do
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg