Remember that time on ps4 when...

#251Evel138Posted 12/18/2013 8:18:45 AM
BlakStoneFace posted...
Evel138 posted...
Though some people are going to place a far higher value on it than others, IMHO its laughably disingenuous not to recognize features such as having a wiki or walkthrough snapped on the same screen as the game you're referencing is at least a little neat.

To be honest, a slightly higher resolution and a few more particles on screen than before doesn't scream"next gen" to me....whereas features such as this seem like a genuine step forward.

I'm not gonna lie I initially bought an X1 because I had a 360…and one of my best friends has a X1; so I naturally was going to get an X1. I am also a Audio Visual person, I really like the fact I can play a game and watch a walkthrough at the same time..it's real cool.. If i would have had a ps3 Prior to the release of the ps4 then I would have got a ps4; or if my friends had a ps4 same thing. I don't buy system because of the awesome features, because they both have great stuff they do it's really about what you prefer …not what you can impose on other people cause you are a fanatical fanboy douchbag…I'm talking both sides here.…I'm sure I will buy a ps4 soon..but most people I know are on X1 for right now. You people get on here arguing about what inferior and what's better and how much money who spent on what console..gimme a break…just STFU and play. You folks on here do realize you aren't really changing other peoples minds…about how they feel about a particular console; nor are you changing the massive amounts of money that sony and microsoft are making off of us…lol..maybe I really just don't understand why people argue about the stuff ..it's great for the two companies…maybe if people weren't so disrespectful on this place it would seem better…but I don't EVER expect that to happen…also I think I like the idea that if a guy or girl likes something about their console, why can't they say it on their respective console board with out getting verbally raped..I have an X1 for fun and camaraderie not to argue..and I'll have a ps4 for the same!

just my thoughts..I don't know.. maybe I don't make sense...

Where did I mention any other product being "inferior".......or any other product in general for that matter.

I simply stated my opinion that these new features seem more like a step forward. Higher poly counts, more particles.....that's the same step taken in every other gen. Being able to snap a walkthrough on the same screen as the actual game is a step forward. Its a simple opinion....calm down.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#252BlakStoneFacePosted 12/18/2013 7:17:49 PM
Evel138 posted...
BlakStoneFace posted...
Evel138 posted...
Though some people are going to place a far higher value on it than others, IMHO its laughably disingenuous not to recognize features such as having a wiki or walkthrough snapped on the same screen as the game you're referencing is at least a little neat.

To be honest, a slightly higher resolution and a few more particles on screen than before doesn't scream"next gen" to me....whereas features such as this seem like a genuine step forward.

I'm not gonna lie I initially bought an X1 because I had a 360…and one of my best friends has a X1; so I naturally was going to get an X1. I am also a Audio Visual person, I really like the fact I can play a game and watch a walkthrough at the same time..it's real cool.. If i would have had a ps3 Prior to the release of the ps4 then I would have got a ps4; or if my friends had a ps4 same thing. I don't buy system because of the awesome features, because they both have great stuff they do it's really about what you prefer …not what you can impose on other people cause you are a fanatical fanboy douchbag…I'm talking both sides here.…I'm sure I will buy a ps4 soon..but most people I know are on X1 for right now. You people get on here arguing about what inferior and what's better and how much money who spent on what console..gimme a break…just STFU and play. You folks on here do realize you aren't really changing other peoples minds…about how they feel about a particular console; nor are you changing the massive amounts of money that sony and microsoft are making off of us…lol..maybe I really just don't understand why people argue about the stuff ..it's great for the two companies…maybe if people weren't so disrespectful on this place it would seem better…but I don't EVER expect that to happen…also I think I like the idea that if a guy or girl likes something about their console, why can't they say it on their respective console board with out getting verbally raped..I have an X1 for fun and camaraderie not to argue..and I'll have a ps4 for the same!

just my thoughts..I don't know.. maybe I don't make sense...

Where did I mention any other product being "inferior".......or any other product in general for that matter.

I simply stated my opinion that these new features seem more like a step forward. Higher poly counts, more particles.....that's the same step taken in every other gen. Being able to snap a walkthrough on the same screen as the actual game is a step forward. Its a simple opinion....calm down.

none of what I said was geared negatively toward you..I liked what you said I wasn't trying to be a d-bag! I agree with what you said man…and I am very calm…I don't get fired up about what people post…I was talking about every other crazy post on here in reference to what I had said earlier..!
#253JusticeSwordPosted 12/18/2013 7:26:12 PM
MlREFOX posted...
I remember the time on PS4 I was gaming and my teammates weren't jackasses trying to do 10 things at once and we're actually gaming.

---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#254lionheart__Posted 12/18/2013 7:27:40 PM
JusticeSword posted...
MlREFOX posted...
I remember the time on PS4 I was gaming and my teammates weren't jackasses trying to do 10 things at once and we're actually gaming.

I remember that time on PS4 when I didn't play the multiplayer because it sucked d***.
#255SuperSuikodenPosted 12/21/2013 7:08:06 AM
RawringAir posted...
but you felt the need to come to this board and tell people

who is winning? hint: not you

---
Wii R U
#256muggyPosted 12/21/2013 7:11:52 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
The insecurity is tangible.

Palpable