XBO selling 2 million units in 18 days

#11slowdog76Posted 12/11/2013 7:45:32 AM
if the numbers are to be believed (and there is no reason not to) that would indicate that the xbox has a considerable higher attachment rate in some countries, seeing as how equal numbers despite a 13 country launch compared to a 32 country launch
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#12krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 7:45:50 AM
bessy67 posted...
Wolverine24708 posted...
There will always be plenty of sheep in this world.

Definitely. Just the fact that Apple still exists proves this.

I changed my stance on apple because of the XBO everyone has his preferences and is entitled to such as long as they spout crappy misinformed reasons for being one
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#13MilesTeg420Posted 12/11/2013 7:47:24 AM
slowdog76 posted...
if the numbers are to be believed (and there is no reason not to) that would indicate that the xbox has a considerable higher attachment rate in some countries, seeing as how equal numbers despite a 13 country launch compared to a 32 country launch

It could also mean that while PS4 originally started off ahead in every territory, due to supply issues MS has since closed the gap in NA, UK etc.
#14wolfwingPosted 12/11/2013 7:50:18 AM
There hasn't been a update from sony recently, so sony could be still at 2.1 million or what ever it was last time, or have 10 million so cant really tell much, PLUS right now it's what can be produced, the numbers don't mean anything ultimatly untill there is excess suply of both systems everywhere.
---
currently Playing Pokemon X/white 2
#15slowdog76Posted 12/11/2013 7:53:27 AM
no it absolutely means that, without question.

theres two things that make the news interesting. the first is that high demand is there. the second is that it is the first console I can remember launching (not sure about ever, but certainly in recent memory) where there has been constant stock being sent out from launch. de rigeur is to throw out the launch stock and then some more weeks later, which get snapped up stupidly quickly, and then a drought again.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#16khardboredPosted 12/11/2013 7:57:32 AM
It's positive news. It's obviously made up.

Also, who cares how many consoles Sony moves.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#17bultje112Posted 12/11/2013 7:57:34 AM
bob15x posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
It was deleted? mods are PS fanboys confirmed.

Also on topic, does that include launch day sales?

yes.

so basically going by this ps4 and xbox one sales are on par.

why, because its not about sales its about production and makes sense that both companies can produce about the same amount of units.

even if true it only means sales to retail for xbone. there are tons to be found just over the border in germany for instance.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#18Rainy_David1Posted 12/11/2013 7:59:03 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

Or it could be because there was already a topic about it on the front page. Though you can change that however you want so you and the other whiny X1 fanboys can keep acting like victims.
#19krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:01:31 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Or it could be because there was already a topic about it on the front page. Though you can change that however you want so you and the other whiny X1 fanboys can keep acting like victims.

Oh and there are not countless topics on nsa and Xbox live, Xbox one vs ps4 poll, Forbes says don't buy Xbox one, etc. etc.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#20nableetPosted 12/11/2013 8:11:43 AM
Xbone 2M as of today(?)

PS4 2.1M as of 11 days ago.

People are going crazy for next gen consoles, it would seem. Crazy early adopters :P
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A