XBO selling 2 million units in 18 days

#101archibald3Posted 12/11/2013 11:22:17 AM
Ya what ^^^^^^^^^^that guy says. Now everyone is just splitting hairs..give it up the war is over. Lots of people want an Xbox One , lots of people want a ps4..the end.
#102Pinoy441Posted 12/11/2013 11:22:19 AM
Waffles > Pancakes

Discuss
---
*grabs popcorn*
#103Dev445Posted 12/11/2013 11:23:05 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
It was deleted? mods are PS fanboys confirmed.

Also on topic, does that include launch day sales?

I've been saying this for a while now
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#104justchill433Posted 12/11/2013 11:31:40 AM
BraxSimeon posted...
krystyla posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
9 pages and running, wow.

Here's the simple facts:
- MS is selling as many X1s as they can make right now
- Sony is selling as many PS4s as they can make now
- This says nothing about where sales will be for either in 6 months, as supply will eventually outgrow immediate demand
- Ponies who trolled this forum for months claiming anywhere from a 2:1 to 5:1 advantage for launch window PS4 sales have been proven outright wrong.

You can set messages per page to 50 in account settings

Can... and should!

lol at not having 50 posts per page. 10 posts per page is just dreadful.

The_Darkwalker posted...
MS is playing it very smart right now. Sure, there may be more public demand for PS4. Sure, the PS4 may technically be more powerful than the XB1. But where is the PS4? No one has any. I have seen people say idiotic things like, "LOL i wuz der walmarrt end i saew fortee xbonz and no p4s lolololol sony winn!" Like that's a bad thing. MS is yielding higher production which means in the absence of people being able to find any PS4s, they will buy what is available.

And right now, that's Xbox One. It's too early in the cycle for people to have made up their minds to such an extent that they already know which system they want. For some of us, sure; for people that frequent game forums every day, yeah, WE have made up our minds on which system we support and apparently many of us will blindly defend one while bashing the other...but I digress....

For the average consumer, this is not the case. They don't know which one to buy. Do you think they're saying, "Man, there are more Xboxes available than PS4...that is really, really bad..." Or are they saying, "Well, I can't find a PS4...oh hey, look! An Xbox, I'll just get that." Plus, many uninformed buyers will automatically equate the $100 price difference to mean that the Xbox One is the "better" system. I mean, it costs more so it must be superior, right?

MS is, according to figures release, about 100,000 systems behind Sony and they accomplished this while launching in far fewer territories than PS4 with a price tag that is $100 more in the midst of a $#!>storm of criticism and controversy. MS isn't going anywhere and neither is Sony. They are both doing just fine.

Yep, the Wii did sooooo terrible, oh wait, no it didn't. It was sold out everywhere which caused it to become even more popular. People actually do think there's something wrong if they can find readily available consoles of a certain system but not the other. If it's sold out, clearly it's desirable.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#105ghostemp77Posted 12/11/2013 11:32:51 AM
RIP Wii U
---
XBL/PSN: DragonGhost2461 3DS FC: 2380 - 2356 - 0444
LMAO Day One Patches: PS4, Wii U, XB1
#106justchill433Posted 12/11/2013 11:35:51 AM
Pinoy441 posted...
Waffles > Pancakes

Discuss

pancakes for sure unless there's chicken. Chicken and waffles > everything.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#107archibald3Posted 12/11/2013 11:36:57 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...
MS is playing it very smart right now. Sure, there may be more public demand for PS4. Sure, the PS4 may technically be more powerful than the XB1. But where is the PS4? No one has any. I have seen people say idiotic things like, "LOL i wuz der walmarrt end i saew fortee xbonz and no p4s lolololol sony winn!" Like that's a bad thing. MS is yielding higher production which means in the absence of people being able to find any PS4s, they will buy what is available.

And right now, that's Xbox One. It's too early in the cycle for people to have made up their minds to such an extent that they already know which system they want. For some of us, sure; for people that frequent game forums every day, yeah, WE have made up our minds on which system we support and apparently many of us will blindly defend one while bashing the other...but I digress....

For the average consumer, this is not the case. They don't know which one to buy. Do you think they're saying, "Man, there are more Xboxes available than PS4...that is really, really bad..." Or are they saying, "Well, I can't find a PS4...oh hey, look! An Xbox, I'll just get that." Plus, many uninformed buyers will automatically equate the $100 price difference to mean that the Xbox One is the "better" system. I mean, it costs more so it must be superior, right?

MS is, according to figures release, about 100,000 systems behind Sony and they accomplished this while launching in far fewer territories than PS4 with a price tag that is $100 more in the midst of a $#!>storm of criticism and controversy. MS isn't going anywhere and neither is Sony. They are both doing just fine.
#108deadmarvPosted 12/11/2013 11:44:17 AM
Huh, I thought sales didn't matter to microsoft fans, funny.
#109archibald3Posted 12/11/2013 11:48:32 AM
deadmarv posted...

So the trolls have said over and over just because the Xbox is selling well. Pretty weak.
#110MegaCyber09Posted 12/11/2013 11:53:14 AM
archibald3 posted...
deadmarv posted...

So the trolls have said over and over just because the Xbox is selling well. Pretty weak.

You gotta admit, 1 week ago people here didn't give a sh*@ that Sony was selling ahead.

Now it's like Christmas to these folks :)
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown