XBO selling 2 million units in 18 days

#111BDJaycePosted 12/11/2013 12:01:05 PM
The fact that people still care about sales numbers astounds me.

Anyone with half a brain knew that both the PS4 and Xbox One would sell millions of consoles relatively quick. "But people were trash talking---" So what? People trash talk every single thing that exists.. good or bad. "I own a diamond hat" "it looks gaudy and hurts my eyes, take that ugly crap off".

It's nearly Christmas, a lot of parents are looking to buy their kids the 'hot new console'.. so I don't see why everyone is surprised about high sales numbers.

Now if you told me that either console actually had games that were worth playing before the end of 2013 and quarter 2 of 2014 then maybe i'd listen but since they don't, in my opinion anyway, and won't then they could sell 50 million consoles and I still wouldn't care.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#112Jiggy101011Posted 12/11/2013 12:01:36 PM
MegaCyber09 posted...
archibald3 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Huh, I thought sales didn't matter to microsoft fans, funny.

So the trolls have said over and over just because the Xbox is selling well. Pretty weak.

You gotta admit, 1 week ago people here didn't give a sh*@ that Sony was selling ahead.

Now it's like Christmas to these folks :)

I will admit that I still think the majority of us dont care about Sonys numbers because we are on the Xbox One board. Did you mean to say sales in general?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#113faboo95Posted 12/11/2013 12:08:59 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
So MS sold more in 30 less countries at 25% more expensive. *bow*

Indeed.

Coo. Forget to mentio 6 months of negative press. Congratz on the gold MS. After 2 silvers, the golllld. Theee goooooooolld! It tastes so sweet.

I think it's because the educated consumer pays no attention to negative press.

Same with the mainstream media and politics. Can't trust anything they say.

I think that's one of the silliest thing I've read on this board for quite some time.

"Educated consumers" pay no attention to negative press?? I'm not saying that "educated consumers" should believe all the negativity or hype behind any product, but an actual educated consumer would take all information into account before making a purchase.

(note: this is not a bash to anyone who decided to buy any of the consoles)
(note #2: I think it's sad I have to write these notes just so I don't get flamed)
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif
#114clschneider1990Posted 12/11/2013 12:11:48 PM
I like both Xbox One and PS4

I could care less how their sales are doing because I have my consoles. I could care less what anyone else thinks or if they don't have the console or if 5 billion people have a certain console.

I have mine and that is all that matters.

Now excuse me while I go decide which one to play right now.
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#115dj___rollPosted 12/11/2013 12:38:54 PM
Quote:faboo95 posted...
Negative topic regarding sales: "Sales don't matter! Shut up ponies!!"
Positive topic regarding sales: "Sales do matter! Eat it PS4!!"

Sometimes I just hate this board for its hypocrisy...

How can you possibly say that!? This IS the Xbox One forums! If you don't want to hear good news about the Xbox One, then leave! Its hypocrisy to come over from another board and sling PS4 BS over and over again. How are people SERIOUSLY failing to grasp this simple concept?

@cheezedadada

That's not hypocrisy. Annoying maybe, but not hypocrisy. Grab a dictionary.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#116SonyPonyTonyPosted 12/11/2013 1:10:36 PM
Holy *****! How did this happen guys? what happened to our 7:1 preorders!! We had 7 to 1 preorders!! We were supposed to BURY MS! How did this happen? I demand to know who didn't pull their weight trolling the boards. HEADS WILL ROLL! We put far too much time and effort these past 6 months desperately trying to turn the tides of the console war and for what? FOR WHAT?! To get beaten like this? I'm done with this.

I'm so done.

lol
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#117Pacman2dxPosted 12/11/2013 1:13:18 PM
This is good news for MSFT. Though I would have loved to see the numbers if they would have stuck with the original plan of 'always online' and the features that it brought along with it.
---
It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela
#118chrish909Posted 12/11/2013 1:15:22 PM
So ps4 and x1 have sold between 2-3 million. But x1 costs more and has been out a week less so x1>ps4.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#119OandA_PestPosted 12/11/2013 1:24:19 PM
bob15x posted...
rusty12000 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
It was deleted? mods are PS fanboys confirmed.

Also on topic, does that include launch day sales?

Don't have to be a PS fanboy to hate Xbox One. Most people don't want anything to do with it.

Yet here you are on these boards

Because this board isn't meant for Microsoft/Xbox One Praise Only. It is meant for general discussion. I suggest you get used to it and stop being so oblivious to this fact.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#120krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 1:24:56 PM
chrish909 posted...
So ps4 and x1 have sold between 2-3 million. But x1 costs more and has been out a week less so x1>ps4.

Actually they are about equal as it will continue for the rest of the holiday season
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B