XBO selling 2 million units in 18 days

#131MDS-02_GEISTPosted 12/11/2013 11:11:59 PM
monkeyluv101 posted...
MDS-02_GEIST posted...
I see a lot of "Xbox One only sold because of casuals" and general excuses coming from the Pony camp.

I see a lot of Salty Sony Ponies that cried victory and then saw the facts. Where the facts say they are almost even, and if you consider 30 countries vs 13......Xbox One is winning.

I bet it was nice to have people believing for a while that PS4 was owning Xbox One. Those must have been fun times before logic and fact stepped in.

Now they just mad. tsk tsk.

As a fan of all three companies...How about the logic and fact of ps4's numbers are 10 days old and no one actually knows what amount they're at now. Could very will be as high as 3 mil could be as low as 2.2. Nobody knows, that fact seams to slip way over people's heads.

Apparently in Salty Land "Could Be's" are "Facts".
#132aheroafakePosted 12/12/2013 12:41:13 AM
bessy67 posted...
Wolverine24708 posted...
There will always be plenty of sheep in this world.

Definitely. Just the fact that Apple still exists proves this.

lol
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#133deadmarvPosted 12/12/2013 4:48:59 AM
archibald3 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Huh, I thought sales didn't matter to microsoft fans, funny.

So the trolls have said over and over just because the Xbox is selling well. Pretty weak.

I'm not trolling. The last two weeks the ms fans have mostly been posting: "Sales don't matter".
#134deadmarvPosted 12/12/2013 4:52:00 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
MegaCyber09 posted...
archibald3 posted...
deadmarv posted...

So the trolls have said over and over just because the Xbox is selling well. Pretty weak.

You gotta admit, 1 week ago people here didn't give a sh*@ that Sony was selling ahead.

Now it's like Christmas to these folks :)

I will admit that I still think the majority of us dont care about Sonys numbers because we are on the Xbox One board. Did you mean to say sales in general?

If you were asking me, Jiggy, yes I meant in general.
#135Exodus_PrimePosted 12/12/2013 8:38:47 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
So much salt in this thread. All the 'no no no but it don't count' blah blah

This ^
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#136GingaritoPosted 12/12/2013 9:52:30 AM
deadmarv posted...
archibald3 posted...
deadmarv posted...

I'm not trolling. The last two weeks the ms fans have mostly been posting: "Sales don't matter".

I like the way you have just put 2 million people into one pot. You sir deserve a medal for being so special.
---
Currently playing - Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3 , Fifa 14 on Xbox One.
Best games played this year: Last of us. Tomb Raider. Worst game:GOW Judgment .