XBO selling 2 million units in 18 days

#41bessy67Posted 12/11/2013 7:49:22 AM
faboo95 posted...
Negative topic regarding sales: "Sales don't matter! Shut up ponies!!"
Positive topic regarding sales: "Sales do matter! Eat it PS4!!"

Sometimes I just hate this board for its hypocrisy...

And yet you fail to point out that most negative topics regarding sales are made by the usual troll suspects and normally amount to PS4 is teh bestest, Xbox Done!!!!!!!
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#42SorbetowulfPosted 12/11/2013 7:50:51 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...

No, we just prefer facts lol

It's kind of a pointless fact. The number of units in days is what was posted. Your fact added little to the conversation. Here's "XBot Math."

18 days in 2 countries = 18x2 (36)
5 days in 30 countries = 5x28 (140), the original two countries are not included, as their numbers are already accounted for in previous equation.

2.1 million units sold in 176 days.

19 days in 13 countries = 19x13 = 247.

2 million units sold in 247 days.

It seems like a wide margin, and is, but Microsoft will argue that they're sold out and can't sell any more than they did, and Sony will argue that they outsold. Xbox will say but we have more amazing exclusives coming, and that will drive up sales more quickly and give us parity, Playstation will counter.

XBone fans will extrapolate that had Microsoft had production up to release in more countries on time, their sales would have eclipsed Sony's.

PS4 fans will extrapolate that had Sony released in those other twenty-eight countries sooner, their sales would be even more extreme.

Both arguments are valid, unprovable, and pointless. At the end of the day, neither side will convince the other, fanboys will continue to troll and flame war both sides, and XBone and PS4 fans will quietly figure out that at the end of the day, the numbers are ultimately meaningless, because damn, it doesn't matter how many consoles were sold, I have a kick-ass system, and I'm never going to talk or game with 2 million people and growing anyways, so screw it.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#43cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 7:52:03 AM
faboo95 posted...

How can you possibly say that!? This IS the Xbox One forums! If you don't want to hear good news about the Xbox One, then leave! Its hypocrisy to come over from another board and sling PS4 BS over and over again. How are people SERIOUSLY failing to grasp this simple concept?
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#44ILikeGamesManPosted 12/11/2013 7:53:15 AM
bessy67 posted...
faboo95 posted...

And yet you fail to point out that most negative topics regarding sales are made by the usual troll suspects and normally amount to PS4 is teh bestest, Xbox Done!!!!!!!

How he thinks people are being hypocrites on their own ******** board is mind blowing. These people are brain damaged.
#45ILikesCheesePosted 12/11/2013 7:54:38 AM
bessy67 posted...
faboo95 posted...

That's not quite true.

Most of the topics I have read concerning actual facts and sales figures that paint Sony in a better light start off as a simple post of the information or a link to the article. And then the MS Fanboy Brigade enters the thread and start acting like Cartman from South Park.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#46Rainy_David1Posted 12/11/2013 7:56:38 AM
cheezedadada posted...
faboo95 posted...

How can you possibly say that!? This IS the Xbox One forums! If you don't want to hear good news about the Xbox One, then leave! Its hypocrisy to come over from another board and sling PS4 BS over and over again. How are people SERIOUSLY failing to grasp this simple concept?

It's the Xbox One board. It's not the Xbox One Is Great board. It's not the I Love Xbox One board. It's for positive and negative topics. If you fail to grasp this simple concept, you should be the one leaving.
#47ILikesCheesePosted 12/11/2013 7:59:13 AM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
faboo95 posted...

Once again I have to point out that forums are for discussions on a particular topic. Whether the subject of those topics is "good news" or "bad news" is completely irrelevant.

SERIOUSLY! How do some people fail to grasp that simple concept?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#48cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 7:57:56 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
faboo95 posted...

It's the Xbox One board. It's not the Xbox One Is Great board. It's not the I Love Xbox One board. It's for positive and negative topics. If you fail to grasp this simple concept, you should be the one leaving.

I am sorry, but I am not ignorant buddy. You cant see 5000 negative Forbes articles and tell me people aren't looking for reactions.

Please do not talk to me like I am stupid.
---
#49cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 7:59:03 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
cheezedadada posted...
faboo95 posted...

Once again I have to point out that forums are for discussions on a particular topic. Whether the subject of those topics is "good news" or "bad news" is completely irrelevant.

SERIOUSLY! How do some people fail to grasp that simple concept?

So you are telling me right now that every negative MS article here is done purely for informational purposes and not reactions?

Answer yes or no to that question now. I want to get your thoughts.
---
#50Rainy_David1Posted 12/11/2013 7:59:45 AM(edited)
ILikeGamesMan posted...
bessy67 posted...
faboo95 posted...

How he thinks people are being hypocrites on their own ******** board is mind blowing. These people are brain damaged.

Are you serious? You can't be a hypocrite if you like the console of the message board you're on? I think you're the one that has brain damage.