XBO selling 2 million units in 18 days

#71Troika19Posted 12/11/2013 8:32:53 AM
cheezedadada posted...
faboo95 posted...
Negative topic regarding sales: "Sales don't matter! Shut up ponies!!"
Positive topic regarding sales: "Sales do matter! Eat it PS4!!"

Sometimes I just hate this board for its hypocrisy...

How can you possibly say that!? This IS the Xbox One forums! If you don't want to hear good news about the Xbox One, then leave! Its hypocrisy to come over from another board and sling PS4 BS over and over again. How are people SERIOUSLY failing to grasp this simple concept?

Yet more evidence that the right to vote should be restricted for the sake of future generations.
---
The cloud is angry and demands a sacrifice.
#72monkeyluv101Posted 12/11/2013 8:36:46 AM
zephirraines posted...
faboo95 posted...

Sorry kiddo but most xbox fans havent been saying sales dont matter we bring up the fact that it costs more, is sold out, and launched later.

Its ponies now claiming sales dont matter in this very thread. Comparing it to the kardashians but the ps4 is for smart people right? Oh wait it has no games...

And X1 does? Sorry there chief but currently neither system does. That's something fanboys from both sides need to accept and move on....
#73MetroidFan9999Posted 12/11/2013 8:39:41 AM
Ahhh, MS stuffing the channels to claim parity when they are behind. Nice.

I was waiting for them to announce this.

The demand with this thing will be quite evident in the next few months. Stuffing will only get them so far, they are gonna have to accept being behind at some point realistically.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#74BraxSimeonPosted 12/11/2013 8:41:31 AM
I don't understand how we can say there are "no games". Is there supposed to be an implied "awesome and exclusive" qualifier?

There are plenty of games on either system - you may find more or less based on personal taste, and maybe neither system has games you want, but that's not the same things as not having any games.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#75faboo95Posted 12/11/2013 8:44:03 AM
zephirraines posted...
faboo95 posted...

Sorry kiddo but most xbox fans havent been saying sales dont matter we bring up the fact that it costs more, is sold out, and launched later.

Its ponies now claiming sales dont matter in this very thread. Comparing it to the kardashians but the ps4 is for smart people right? Oh wait it has no games...

Come on, you got to be kidding me. I'm not going to skim through all the topics to "prove it", but even as a casual lurker I managed run into many topics and posts regarding sales from both console fans. Most of those topics are probably closed, and rightfully so since a lot it was filled with trolling, but that doesn't change the fact that some people shared some honest opinions in said topics.

As for "Its ponies now claiming sales dont matter in this very thread", it's not as if XBOX fans aren't guilty of doing this either. A lot of them actually point out the Wii U sales when someone mentions the successful sales of the PS4.
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif
#76GingaritoPosted 12/11/2013 8:45:59 AM
I find it truly incredible how a simple topic like this can turn into a bitter fan boy war.

You are all embarrasing human beings :)
---
Currently playing - Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3 , Fifa 14 on Xbox One.
Best games played this year: Last of us. Tomb Raider. Worst game:GOW Judgment .
#77monkeyluv101Posted 12/11/2013 8:47:39 AM
BraxSimeon posted...
I don't understand how we can say there are "no games". Is there supposed to be an implied "awesome and exclusive" qualifier?

There are plenty of games on either system - you may find more or less based on personal taste, and maybe neither system has games you want, but that's not the same things as not having any games.

I was just using fanboy linguistics, having 1-3 exclusives basically equates to "no games" in their language especially if one has some blind hate for the opposing company. Yes of course both X1 and ps4 have games but realistically (launch afterall) not an abundance of exclusives and mostly third party.
#78krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:48:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#79BraxSimeonPosted 12/11/2013 8:53:57 AM
Gingarito posted...
I find it truly incredible how a simple topic like this can turn into a bitter fan boy war.

Don't underestimate the Common Fanboy's ability to latch onto the most irrelevant of opportunities. They can bicker over almost anything.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#80krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:56:34 AM
BraxSimeon posted...
Gingarito posted...

Don't underestimate the Common Fanboy's ability to latch onto the most irrelevant of opportunities. They can bicker over almost anything.

And all I wanted to know was for what the other topic got deleted...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B