Ryse or Dead Rising?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse or Dead Rising?
2 years ago#1
Which of these two games do you suggest I buy today? Pros and cons are welcome as always. Thanks in advance!
---
I know that I could never fall from grace; I'm far too clever.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m374kruUEG1rnjfjfo1_500.gif
2 years ago#2
Are you only allowed to buy one? or are you limiting yourself to only get one?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
2 years ago#3
I haven't played Ryse but Dead Rising is a lot of fun. Not the greatest graphics ever but the amount of stuff happening on screen is insane. I love just making ridiculous weapons and wading into hordes of zombies.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#4
Both are a ton of fun IMO but you will probably get more bang for your buck with DR3.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
2 years ago#5
I haven't played too much Ryse yet but Dead Rising 3 is excellent especially with co-op.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#6
Well, I want to take advantage of the "Buy one, get one 40% off" at Toys R Us. One of the games will be Forza 5 because that's what my husband wants. I'm just trying to debate what to get as the second game.
---
2 years ago#7
Special-Edd posted...
I haven't played too much Ryse yet but Dead Rising 3 is excellent especially with co-op.

Is it split screen co-op? Or online co-op?
---
2 years ago#8
InsomniaGoddess posted...
Special-Edd posted...

Online only I believe.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#9
depends. Bad game with XBOne graphics? Get ryse
Good game with XB360 graphics? Get DR3
2 years ago#10
bessy67 posted...
InsomniaGoddess posted...
Special-Edd posted...

Online only I believe.

Oh screw that. Why are sony and MS so deadset on killing local multiplayer? Its like nonexistent on their damn systems anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse or Dead Rising?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived