How about we stop quoting sales and stats, and just play some games

#1ElitePosted 12/11/2013 9:28:55 AM
This board and the PS4 board are the most atrocious and annoying place to come when it comes to this crap than I have ever seen. I've been coming here regularly since there was a message board and this is by far the worst it's been.

You guys are not business analysts. Who the hell cares about sales numbers. Both systems are selling, that's obvious. There is no one winner and for our sakes, I hope there never is.

How about we just focus on the games. Isn't that why we come to GameFAQs?
#2RawringAirPosted 12/11/2013 9:30:35 AM
support
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3TBONE_OGPosted 12/11/2013 9:33:02 AM
Sorry, I'm really busy playing the game "Sales and Stats: X1 vs PS4 Ultra edition".
---
Always O.G.
#4GeistPosted 12/11/2013 9:33:07 AM
Actually, the PS4 board isn't that bad. Xbox users tend to troll less I've noticed. So the board isn't as bad as this one with all it's die hard Sony fans on the attack.

But sure, what game are you looking forward to most? I'm hoping the next Fallout game gets an XB1 or PS4 release and can't wait to see some more info.
---
I dislike Nintendo.
#5BraxSimeonPosted 12/11/2013 9:33:23 AM
As nice as this sounds - fanboys aren't motivated by entertainment or reason. They are driven by an adolescent need to justify their own opinions. Because they are still at the "build myself up by tearing others down" stage, you're not going to see the behavior go away, because they are literally basing their self image on this stuff.

Only time and maturation can cure this ailment.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#6coltsfan4ever31Posted 12/11/2013 9:36:18 AM
According to the fanboys/trolls sales is the best game ever. Worrying about billion dollar corporations sales numbers is serious business TC! Get with the program already. ;)
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#7Elite(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:41:09 AM
I am looking forward to the story more for killer instinct, also Titan fall should be a nice hange of pace from BF and COD, but I may get it on pc, haven't decided yet.

I'm hoping for a proper perfect dark sequel.
#8billsfanno1Posted 12/11/2013 9:42:38 AM
Because the proof that fanboys made the right choice of console is not that they are having more fun than they would with the other, it's that more people made the same decision they did. The eternal need for reassurance.
#9krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 9:44:05 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/577/How+About+No.jpg
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#10GeistPosted 12/11/2013 9:44:27 AM
Elite posted...
I am looking forward to the story more for killer instinct, also Titan fall should be a nice hange of pace from BF and COD, but I may get it on pc, haven't decided yet.

I'm hoping for a proper perfect dark sequel.

Yea Titan Fall looks really good, I just worry about the online only part. I just stink online, so I use single player as training and gaming backup. With out it I'm worried I'll get my butt kicked so much I'll hate it (hey, at least I'm honest).
---
I dislike Nintendo.