How about we stop quoting sales and stats, and just play some games

#11Kollin6618Posted 12/11/2013 9:50:30 AM
Its just being passionate about what you like. Some people take it too far but still.
---
PSN: Kollin6618
At least 90% of what is asked on boards can be answered with a simple Google search.
#12SupaShigPosted 12/11/2013 9:55:25 AM
Kollin6618 posted...
Its just being passionate about what you like. Some people take it too far but still.

Its really not. Because everyone was trying to convince everyone that sales didn't matter last week and everyone should just enjoy their games. Now everyone is going crazy with sales figures. Its like a drug and quoting them is an awful symptom. People can't freaking help it.
#13aszsithPosted 12/11/2013 10:15:45 AM
Hardware sales matter insomuch that if no one buys the system, it will die. That is not the case, at least not yet, in this gen, so its good news for gamers all the way around.

Now, if Nintendo would just do what Sega did and stop making consoles and focus on software (albeit not crappy software like Sega did) then we will have utopia.
---
I own a XBOne, PS3, XBOX360, and Wii. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the logo on the box. Can you say the same?
#14Mindwipe77Posted 12/11/2013 10:17:35 AM
i agree TC, the sad fanboys waste more time here spamming sales figures and review scores in hopes to reassure themselves their system is better than actually playing anything lol, sad littile children with no lives
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#15Juzten76Posted 12/11/2013 10:19:36 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Because the proof that fanboys made the right choice of console is not that they are having more fun than they would with the other, it's that more people made the same decision they did. The eternal need for reassurance.

Nailed it!

I am having so much fun with my Xbox One and I hope anyone who bought a PS4 is having fun too. I even went over to the PS4 board yesterday to hang out and it was more peaceful over there. I just wish some of the fanboys would quit hanging out over here just to rain on everyone's parade with their insecurities.
#1695_EclipsePosted 12/11/2013 10:21:00 AM
The problem isn't people tracking sales, it's people arguing about who's going to win. Which is obviously the PS4.

What people should be focused on, is the sales amounts. As long as both are successful, it really doesn't matter who wins, esp since losing usually leads to a better console the next time around.

Look at the 360, and then look at the PS4. Both bread from losing the previous Gen. As long as MS profits (which should be the real concern of XB gamers, not whether they can beat the PS4 in sales, which they won't) then the XB brand will continue to be supported.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#17aszsithPosted 12/11/2013 10:40:08 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
The problem isn't people tracking sales, it's people arguing about who's going to win. Which is obviously the PS4.

What people should be focused on, is the sales amounts. As long as both are successful, it really doesn't matter who wins, esp since losing usually leads to a better console the next time around.

Look at the 360, and then look at the PS4. Both bread from losing the previous Gen. As long as MS profits (which should be the real concern of XB gamers, not whether they can beat the PS4 in sales, which they won't) then the XB brand will continue to be supported.

Interesting approach to providing a non-biased opinion telling people that sales don't matter (except apparently you think they do) and that it doesn't matter since the real winners are gamers (and apparently Sony).

May I borrow your crystal ball? I have some sports bets I'd like to place and the DeLorean is in the shop.
---
I own a XBOne, PS3, XBOX360, and Wii. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the logo on the box. Can you say the same?
#18RawringAirPosted 12/11/2013 10:41:07 AM
the real winner here is me since I own both consoles and get to play both their exclusives

you fan boys are the losers
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox