How many games would you estimate you have played total?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many games would you estimate you have played total?
2 years ago#1
I was just thinking about this, and after doing some rough estimates would put the number between 300 and 400, likely closer to 325. I found this number staggering, and much higher than. I would have suspected, especially taking into account i have owned the majority of the games ive played in my life. 95 of these games were on the xbox 360, with it being the only console i didnt estimate for. How about you guys? How many would you say you have played? And by played i mean just picked up the controller for and played at least a dozen minutes on.

Feel free to list your age and how long youve played games for. Im 21 and have been playing games since i was 4, though didnt start doing it as more than a rainy day thing until i was maybe 9.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
2 years ago#2
32 years old. First game was River Raid on the Atari 2600. I've owned almost every major console since(minus 3DO, Atari Jaguar, Neo Geo, Sega and Sony handhelds). I still have every game and console in storage. Plus all of the digital and emulated games I've played, I'd have to say it's a lot of games.

My guess is 3000 or more.
2 years ago#3
I would have to say I have played over a thousand. Thats the best guess I can come up with. Several hundred last gen alone. Been playing since I was about 5 or 6, and have played from atari to NES to genesis till now. Arcade cabinets, online games on my computer. Played a lot and for a long time.

I am 28 too. .
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
2 years ago#4
Bump
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
2 years ago#5
Ever?! Jeez... Probably around 1200.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
2 years ago#6
From Atari 2600 on up til present, including PC. Played on every system except CDI and Pioneer Lazeractive...

Over 3000 games easy.
2 years ago#7
Been gaming since I got an Atari 2600 VCS for xmas 1977 from my mum.

I'd say over 4000 tbh on a variety of platforms

in no order:-

Atari 2600
ZX81
TRS-80
BBC Model B
ZX Spectrum
Colecovision
MSX
Vectrex
Gamecube
C64
NES
SNES
GB/GBC
GBA
Wii
Atari 800XL
GP32
Nintendo DS
Wii U
PC
Amiga A500
Amiga A1200
Turbographics
PSX
PS2
PS3
Xbox
Ouya
Xbox360
PS4

and no doubt many I forgot.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many games would you estimate you have played total?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived