Positive Topic - Killer Instinct

#1DamnEvilDogPosted 12/11/2013 11:31:29 AM
Well what can be said about this game other then my opinions seem to mirror many others.

I decided to finally get the game last night ($20 version) and well I don't like fighting games really, but I enjoy this, the tutorials are quite good at teaching you things and I spent an hour playing a game which lead me to stream commissions art an hour late XD;;

It's quite odd to like a fighter this much when I don't like them, then there is all the bad things I have heard about Double Helix.

Anyway just another topic about one of the 8 games I have for this console =3
#2DojoMaxPosted 12/11/2013 11:38:21 AM
Positive topics about Xbox one get delete on this board. No joke.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#3BigBOO2UPosted 12/11/2013 11:40:03 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
...=3

How did you get that name through the Profanity Blocker? Why has it still not been moderated? Can we make User Names with dirty words in them on Gamefaqs now?
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#4mrpicPosted 12/11/2013 11:40:34 AM
also love it^^
dont know why anyone wouldent really

free (if your a pauper who just bought a 420 console:P)
15 all 8 characters all very different and interesting strategy wise
30+ you have too much money but good on you for paying for what you like ^^
#5DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 11:46:09 AM
mrpic posted...
also love it^^
dont know why anyone wouldent really

free (if your a pauper who just bought a 420 console:P)
15 all 8 characters all very different and interesting strategy wise
30+ you have too much money but good on you for paying for what you like ^^

Too be honest I was not interested in the original game or the extra stuffs :P

I am enjoying the crap out of the game though, seems to be the same with the other games I have xD;;
#6shads3055Posted 12/11/2013 11:46:31 AM
I don't like fighters much either but for 20 bucks it does look cool and worth it. the free version I play sometimes but with blck flag coming soon for me and I just finished ryse.. im enjoy this free game for an hour or so at time.

the one game I have I like but don't love is dead rising its fun but very very very repetive. for now its fun but in the end that will be the first game I uninstall.
#7DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 11:54:07 AM
shads3055 posted...
I don't like fighters much either but for 20 bucks it does look cool and worth it. the free version I play sometimes but with blck flag coming soon for me and I just finished ryse.. im enjoy this free game for an hour or so at time.

the one game I have I like but don't love is dead rising its fun but very very very repetive. for now its fun but in the end that will be the first game I uninstall.

AC IV is another game I have, I am loving it and hope you will enjoy it too ^^

I kept poking at the game (Killer Instinct) here and there till I finally decided I really wanted to have the $20 version so then I grabbed it ^^