Positive Topic - Killer Instinct

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Positive Topic - Killer Instinct
3 years ago#1
Well what can be said about this game other then my opinions seem to mirror many others.

I decided to finally get the game last night ($20 version) and well I don't like fighting games really, but I enjoy this, the tutorials are quite good at teaching you things and I spent an hour playing a game which lead me to stream commissions art an hour late XD;;

It's quite odd to like a fighter this much when I don't like them, then there is all the bad things I have heard about Double Helix.

Anyway just another topic about one of the 8 games I have for this console =3
3 years ago#2
Positive topics about Xbox one get delete on this board. No joke.
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
3 years ago#3
DamnEvilDog posted...
...=3

How did you get that name through the Profanity Blocker? Why has it still not been moderated? Can we make User Names with dirty words in them on Gamefaqs now?
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
3 years ago#4
also love it^^
dont know why anyone wouldent really

free (if your a pauper who just bought a 420 console:P)
15 all 8 characters all very different and interesting strategy wise
30+ you have too much money but good on you for paying for what you like ^^
3 years ago#5
mrpic posted...
also love it^^
dont know why anyone wouldent really

free (if your a pauper who just bought a 420 console:P)
15 all 8 characters all very different and interesting strategy wise
30+ you have too much money but good on you for paying for what you like ^^

Too be honest I was not interested in the original game or the extra stuffs :P

I am enjoying the crap out of the game though, seems to be the same with the other games I have xD;;
3 years ago#6
I don't like fighters much either but for 20 bucks it does look cool and worth it. the free version I play sometimes but with blck flag coming soon for me and I just finished ryse.. im enjoy this free game for an hour or so at time.

the one game I have I like but don't love is dead rising its fun but very very very repetive. for now its fun but in the end that will be the first game I uninstall.
3 years ago#7
shads3055 posted...
I don't like fighters much either but for 20 bucks it does look cool and worth it. the free version I play sometimes but with blck flag coming soon for me and I just finished ryse.. im enjoy this free game for an hour or so at time.

the one game I have I like but don't love is dead rising its fun but very very very repetive. for now its fun but in the end that will be the first game I uninstall.

AC IV is another game I have, I am loving it and hope you will enjoy it too ^^

I kept poking at the game (Killer Instinct) here and there till I finally decided I really wanted to have the $20 version so then I grabbed it ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Positive Topic - Killer Instinct

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived