Microsoft should sue the NSA

#1badmanneilPosted 12/11/2013 1:30:41 PM
I love my Xbox One. The games, the UI, the new controller, and the kinect make for an epic experience. However, i'm not okay with having the NSA in my living room. An article was posted a few weeks ago that they can turn the camera on a laptop on without the light being turned on. If they can do that i'm positive they can turn the kinect on at anytime.

I honestly feel like the NSA is hurting the brand and that microsoft should take legal action. People aren't buying xbox one because they dont want uncle sam in their living rooms. They are also doing this without microsoft's permission. The big companies really need to step up for what is right. This invasion of privacy is not what america is about. Their are also reports of workers of the NSA using their power to spy on ex girlfriends and so on.. This for me is the digital equivalent of rape. This type of behavior needs to be stopped. As xbox gamers i encourage you to write your representatives in congress and don't stop voicing your concerns. This is our country!!
#2natevinesPosted 12/11/2013 1:31:26 PM
lol
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 12/11/2013 2:05:50 PM
what is there to not understand?

Microsoft are a big part of the nsa
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#4EllesarienPosted 12/11/2013 2:07:49 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...

Ummmm..No. They are one of the companies that decided to give the NSA what they wanted when they put pressure on them.

A Big part? Seriously? Oh Nevermind....I fed when I should have walked away.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5axelfooley2k5Posted 12/11/2013 2:12:14 PM
Ellesarien posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...

Ummmm..No. They are one of the companies that decided to give the NSA what they wanted when they put pressure on them.

A Big part? Seriously? Oh Nevermind....I fed when I should have walked away.

call it what you will but if microsoft isnt fooling anyone
google is bad too
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw