The amount of reassurance topics on this board is ridiculous.

#13HPPosted 12/11/2013 2:04:57 PM
Can we actually talk about the XB1 and the games perhaps? Every topic seems to be people with glaring insecurities about their purchase or future purchase of an XB1.

If you are happy with the system you don't have to justify it to people on the internet.
#2TrickyPonyPosted 12/11/2013 2:07:09 PM
are you new? You can try to do what you say but then the insecure people who bought PS4 come in to much it up. Think it's best to just resign yourself to realizing the Xbox One board is the new PS3 board. Worthwhile discussions are better had on the individual game boards
#33HP(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 2:14:20 PM
Looking at the first couple pages of topics, the majority of the "console wars" related posts are XB1 reassurance topics. I only see 1 pro ps4 troll post.

Also, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with your name and assume it's not a reference to this "sony pony" term you guys like to throw around.
#4userfrigginamePosted 12/11/2013 2:14:28 PM
Well, if you wanna talk specifically about games, then it's probably best to go to the board for that game.
#5BudWisenheimerPosted 12/11/2013 2:18:20 PM
I just heard the Xbone cleared $1BILLION in revenue after only 18 days. I don't know why anyone would need anymore reassurance this year after hearing that.
#6TrickyPonyPosted 12/11/2013 2:54:56 PM
3HP posted...
Looking at the first couple pages of topics, the majority of the "console wars" related posts are XB1 reassurance topics. I only see 1 pro ps4 troll post.

Also, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with your name and assume it's not a reference to this "sony pony" term you guys like to throw around.

You can think whatever you like about my name. On topic you should've expanded your topic search.

Sample size and all that
#7MCC1701Posted 12/11/2013 3:15:27 PM
Having visited this board on and off since E3 I can tell you that the trolls were the dominant force post-E3, but currently the board is dominated more by Xbox Fanboys. There are a few trolls but I tend to see more people accusing others who say something negative about the console, though true and in a reasonable manor, than actual trolls.

The PS3 board suffered from a similar issue during their launch, but they stopped feeding the trolls and instead of getting all defensive they admitted that Sony had terrible PR and admitted the flaws it had at the time. Eventually they were vindicated when PS3 outsold the 360, so if you believe the Xbox One is truly the better console, don't be so defensive. Relax, be patient, enjoy your console, and if you are right you will be able to gloat over the remaining trolls how the Xbone outsold the PS4, or about all the exclusives the console has, etc.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#8ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/11/2013 3:33:49 PM
yeah, what if with the xbone boards? The fanboys are just ugh, read sig lol.

Trolls will be trolls, we get it, but the way to handle trolls isn't to respond to them and get defensive. I see people post legit concerns about the xbone but are faced with insane reasoning. THe microsoft defense force is a fierce creature. I saw a fanboy call another xbone fanboy a sony troll, because he was having issues with his xbone. lol I know because he was on the microsoft defense force.

Earlier I made a post about my experience with the xbone and had maybe 10 people respond to my post calling me a troll. lol, like I get it, but really?

The fanboys are every bit as much of the problem and even moreso. The board won't find till xbone fanboys stop going on troll hunts and defend everything MS does.
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#9zephirrainesPosted 12/11/2013 3:36:11 PM
Yet TC didnt post this when this board was overun with ponies the last few months or with dozens of posts last week about nsa spying even tho sony spies on their consumers too.

Or all the topics about the alleged high xbox failure rates that were overly exagerated. If anything this board is constantly attacked by insecure ponies since the ps4 has no games.
#10sdchiPosted 12/11/2013 3:36:25 PM
The amount of Sony fanboy/troll/weeaboo topics on this board is ridiculous too.