The amount of reassurance topics on this board is ridiculous.

#11gatch1994Posted 12/11/2013 3:48:55 PM(edited)
I haven't been to these boards in a while, but I'm actually getting a kick out of the console wars.

First of all modern tvs and receivers have more than enough HDMI ports for Multiple systems. I'm surprised no one by now has come in to rub into peoples faces that other than price, you don't have to limit yourself to 1 system.

Second, Are you really enjoying your console, if you have to go on the Internet and make sure people that didn't buy your console know they aren't having any fun? If you think you are one of these people I have the solution. Go in the bathroom. Lock the door and turn up the water so no one can here you. Slap yourself in the face real hard. Look your image in the eye and tell yourself "I should have been gaming more!" You shelled out up to $400 for YOUR system. If you can't enjoy it without seeing someone else in misery you really missed the point, and you just threw away all that money.

Finally what do people fighting console wars think is going to happen if a console suddenly wins the wars? Are all the other console going to disappear, and their owners sent to hell? Seriously what do people expect to gain?

If you were lucky enough to score either system, I wish you years of fun gaming. If you didn't find yours yet, best of luck to you, you'll get it.
#123HP(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 10:15:43 PM
Everybody seems to have stock in the company in Microsoft on this board.
#13RubMyDuckyPosted 12/12/2013 10:17:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14krystylaPosted 12/12/2013 10:36:24 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
yeah, what if with the xbone boards? The fanboys are just ugh, read sig lol.

Trolls will be trolls, we get it, but the way to handle trolls isn't to respond to them and get defensive. I see people post legit concerns about the xbone but are faced with insane reasoning. THe microsoft defense force is a fierce creature. I saw a fanboy call another xbone fanboy a sony troll, because he was having issues with his xbone. lol I know because he was on the microsoft defense force.

Earlier I made a post about my experience with the xbone and had maybe 10 people respond to my post calling me a troll. lol, like I get it, but really?

The fanboys are every bit as much of the problem and even moreso. The board won't find till xbone fanboys stop going on troll hunts and defend everything MS does.

Interesting I thought ya'll 'gets the xbone tomorrow HELP!'
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68081645
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 12/12/2013 11:40:30 PM
Like I said before...this is what happens when a boards population is attacked for so long...now they're paranoid that anyone with any issue or concern is a lying Sony pony out to sully the good name of MS. I feel sorry for anyone with an issue that posts it in these boards...they dont deserve the responses they get.
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#16CapwnDPosted 12/12/2013 11:43:02 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Like I said before...this is what happens when a boards population is attacked for so long...now they're paranoid that anyone with any issue or concern is a lying Sony pony out to sully the good name of MS. I feel sorry for anyone with an issue that posts it in these boards...they dont deserve the responses they get.

Umm.. did you just believe the guy who was just proved to be a lying troll?

Of course you did.

There's no problem with paranoid people and dumbass "attacking trolls".

There's just trolls, and the people like you who believe them.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#17DeadCeIIScoutPosted 12/12/2013 11:43:56 PM
Sig
---
Game... 4ever.
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/22543/amazon-poll.jpg?w=600
#18coldwinePosted 12/12/2013 11:59:28 PM
userfrigginame posted...
Well, if you wanna talk specifically about games, then it's probably best to go to the board for that game.

Bingo!
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#19Cowboy082288Posted 12/13/2013 12:01:44 AM
3HP posted...
Can we actually talk about the XB1 and the games perhaps? Every topic seems to be people with glaring insecurities about their purchase or future purchase of an XB1.

If you are happy with the system you don't have to justify it to people on the internet.

And if you don't want a console you don't have to justify it to people on the internet. Circular argument. Pointless thread that is a repeat of many before it. Nothing new to see here folks.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#20krystylaPosted 12/13/2013 12:14:42 AM
coldwine posted...
userfrigginame posted...
Well, if you wanna talk specifically about games, then it's probably best to go to the board for that game.

Bingo!

Except most game boards are dead, because either the game is easy, it's dead, the boards are scattered over up to 6 platforms
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B