Couldn't get my brother to get an X1 over a PS4 /facepalm

#21cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:09:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22zacebopPosted 12/11/2013 5:14:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KVX6jb4.jpg

ur brother probably saw this and lol'd at you
#23BeefEasterPosted 12/11/2013 5:14:48 PM
would you kiss your brother for a free xbox?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#24dizzlehellPosted 12/11/2013 5:15:13 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Your brother made the correct decision, he must be the older brother.
#25TBONE_OGPosted 12/11/2013 5:23:05 PM
krystyla posted...
Kudos at baiting the trolls

So this.

chrish909 posted...
Trolls attacks tc and they dont even realize they are on the same side lmao. I dont think anyone finished tcs story.l

Then this.

Stealth troll topic to the max! He got all kinds to bite at this. I can't believe it, it was so very obvious.

I have to think sometimes that Sony trolls get together, hive mind an idea to troll with, plan a date and time, then execute.

It's creepy... oh wait -- no it's really sad. Yeah that's it.
---
Always O.G.
#26mikel93Posted 12/11/2013 5:26:39 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Your brother made the correct decision.
#27Red_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:54:08 PM(edited)
Why is everyone accusing me of trolling? I just explained why Microsoft got to the top in this industry. It isn't very nice and it's more or less using money to muscle into a position of dominance even if it means hurting publishers, developers, indies, gamers and their own consumers, but that's how you win. This is how capitalism works. Get over it. The ends justify the means. PS3/PS4 get targeted and screwed by Microsoft through their tried and true business tactics. The only one they haven't employed is buying out companies, but when they can buy exclusives, why bother having to own and manage studios?

Like I said, all Microsoft has to do is capture the casual and mainstream markets to seal the deal for good. Chances are the family market is more or less in the bag with the Kinect. There's a reason why Microsoft has put out virtually no games for the past five years. They were building up the Kinect and TV/sports crap. Since Nintendo failed to recapture the casual market, that market will likely be ready to move to the Kinect since MS can actually advertise their products.

Then we have the Call of Duty/Halo/Madden/FIFA mainstream audience who already lean towards the Xbox brand. Microsoft is targeting them heavily with sports, fantasy football and exclusive shooters. That's why MS spent so much money for Titanfall.

Finally, we have the TV/movies/skype integration to target the leftover casuals who weren't necessarily into Kinect. It doesn't matter if the above features are half-assed. If Microsoft advertises them well enough, they will come.

We only make up 10% to 15% of the current gaming market. All of the money the casuals and mainstream audience will bring will allow Microsoft to simply buy any game they want into exclusivity. This allows them to capture the last part of the market. The hardcore gamer. When they realize that Microsoft is buying all of the core, niche, indie and Japanese games, they won't have a choice buy to buy the Xbox One.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#28DojoMaxPosted 12/12/2013 7:59:30 PM
chrish909 posted...
Trolls attacks tc and they dont even realize they are on the same side lmao. I dont think anyone finished tcs story.

PSN is probably down again lmmfaoysplololol

Exactly this.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#29DojoMaxPosted 12/12/2013 8:00:51 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
oh dang this dude is master troll just realized lol. but he's on the good side

You lack mental fortitude.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#301nternationa7Posted 12/12/2013 8:05:16 PM
@TC

Your brother is obviously the better man on the better console. Atleast he did not feel the need to come online and validate his purchase of a gaming console on a gaming forum.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947