June 2014, will you be playing and paying for TES Online on XB1?

#11XenoguyverPosted 12/11/2013 6:55:09 PM
I'll wait till it becomes freemium.
---
X BOX Live Gamertag: sparkingPEGASUS, PSN: InfiniteSPARK
Mega Man Star Force 3 FC : 502728859626 (RJ Wolf)
#12bessy67Posted 12/11/2013 6:57:01 PM
leelee3105 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Depends. If PC bombs hard enough from April until then that they decide to do away with the monthly subscription then I'm in. Otherwise no.

So you're saying if the game is crap you'll play it? seems weird, but ok

I don't care how good a game is, I refuse to pay $15 a month on top of $60 just to get the game. If they get rid of the $15 a month and the game looks fun I'll buy.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#13SythisTaruPosted 12/11/2013 7:04:12 PM
I want to support it just so Subscription games keep releasing. If every MMO turns to F2P (Like most of them have), the genre will be dead, and that would be really depressing. MMO's have the potential of being the best genre of game that their is, especially with the world's increasing internet speeds.
#14Pacman2dxPosted 12/11/2013 7:18:14 PM
No. I'd love to though, if they ever get rid of the subscription model.
---
It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela
#15A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/11/2013 7:20:27 PM
If it ever went F2P then I'd try it out.

Then I'd never buy anything and quit the game like every other F2P MMO I've had.
#16BlindSquirrel78Posted 12/11/2013 7:23:52 PM
No. Besides the monthly fee, between my job, wife and kids it's a wonder I get as much time to play as I do (luckily I go to bed later then everyone). I can't commit to an MMO.
---
XBL: echo21
#17Apex-PlayerPosted 12/11/2013 7:40:56 PM(edited)
Companies should really post these type of polls allover the internet before deciding on a subscription.

I mean really, 10 yes vs 60 no, shows clearly they are making a mistake.

Sure some diehards will invest a year or more, and pay accordingly, but most will stop after the first free month. Just seems like being greedy makes companies lose all common sense.

"Hmm we got 10 people to buy, maybe 50% will renew monthly at 15 a month, or we could sell 60 more copies at 60 apiece. Lets go with just the 10 and hope they all renew at least 24 extra months"

Sucks being someone interested in playing it, but at the regular price.
I'd like to see Titanfall try this, the outcry alone might make developers of MMOs realise its stupid marketing, excluding the bigger portion of gamers.

Edit/ not calling Titanfall an MMO, but as an online only game it would get the point across.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#18Reflex-ArcPosted 12/11/2013 7:42:32 PM
After being cracked out on WoW for as long as I was, I refuse to jump into another MMO. I've got better things to and too many games to play to pay a monthly fee for the privilege of countless hours of grinding. It's like paying to be at work.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#19krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 8:04:01 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Companies should really post these type of polls allover the internet before deciding on a subscription.

I mean really, 10 yes vs 60 no, shows clearly they are making a mistake.

Sure some diehards will invest a year or more, and pay accordingly, but most will stop after the first free month. Just seems like being greedy makes companies lose all common sense.

"Hmm we got 10 people to buy, maybe 50% will renew monthly at 15 a month, or we could sell 60 more copies at 60 apiece. Lets go with just the 10 and hope they all renew at least 24 extra months"

Sucks being someone interested in playing it, but at the regular price.
I'd like to see Titanfall try this, the outcry alone might make developers of MMOs realise its stupid marketing, excluding the bigger portion of gamers.

Edit/ not calling Titanfall an MMO, but as an online only game it would get the point across.

Online polls also had the PS4 vs XBO at 98% in favour of PS4 or something...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#20NSGraphitePosted 12/11/2013 8:09:29 PM
No. i dont like medieval FPS's.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...