Hot deal for Xone if Source has in stock

#11Apex-PlayerPosted 12/11/2013 5:16:49 PM
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
When was the last time xbox made MS money?
PS makes Sony money.

You'll sooner see MS decide its time to stop losing money and back out of the gaming portion altogether, focusing on apps and entertainment units instead.

Before Sony lets PS go under.

I don't understand why you come here. I'm not trying to bash or insult you I'm just actually curious as to why you post on this board.

At this moment i'm waiting for my bud to get back so we can game, and these forums are good fun.
I'll add to my other post, the 360 lost MS a billion, if Sony lost a billion i'm sure they would cut there losses. MS just wanted to try again, eventually they will get tired of losing money.

Enjoy your xbricks once that happens, we seen in the past that MS likes to completely brick there systems once done with them.

Least if Sony went under, i'd still get to play my games I bought without saying 'nooo wheres the patch'
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#12VIC10U5Posted 12/11/2013 5:24:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13leelee3105Posted 12/11/2013 5:26:23 PM
chrish909 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Better deal if you use it on ps4.

Not really because there is a 18% chance ps4 will lose all support(ie brick box that plays a handful of games) in 2 years.

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/SNE--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy

LMAO

Console choice aside, its mathematically impossible for it to be a better deal if you use it on the PS4
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#14Apex-PlayerPosted 12/11/2013 5:32:00 PM(edited)
VIC10U5 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
When was the last time xbox made MS money?
PS makes Sony money.

You'll sooner see MS decide its time to stop losing money and back out of the gaming portion altogether, focusing on apps and entertainment units instead.

Before Sony lets PS go under.

PS does not make Sony money. It costs them money. You've got your facts backwards but I would expect nothing less from the likes of a Sony nuthugger.

Of course PS makes them money, did I say only the system, wouldn't expect common sense from an xbot.
If PS never made them money then damn are the generous to keep going 4gens.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#15Apex-PlayerPosted 12/11/2013 5:31:09 PM
leelee3105 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Better deal if you use it on ps4.

Not really because there is a 18% chance ps4 will lose all support(ie brick box that plays a handful of games) in 2 years.

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/SNE--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy

LMAO

Console choice aside, its mathematically impossible for it to be a better deal if you use it on the PS4

Ps4 + game for 400

Xbox + game for 500

Mathematically ps4 is a better choice, unless your only trying to stack free 25s, at which point I can't argue, yes you get more free if you spend more...
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#16ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 1:21:56 AM
^People usually buy several games with their console, but I can see why people would only want enough for a console. The Source has crappy prices for games.