Xbox and American propaganda

#1MegaCyber09Posted 12/11/2013 5:29:58 PM(edited)
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/CyberGT09/fail_zpsef292182.jpg

It still exist whether you believe it or not. I had a good laugh at this one. Lmao! I can't believe people are taking this "console" war seriously with this ridiculous articles. Those brainwashed fools thinking it's "Made in America".

*facepalm*

Source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101265164?__source=yahoo
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#2cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:30:34 PM
I am pretty sure that saying its made in America is nothing more than trying to start a fight.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#3Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 5:30:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4bessy67Posted 12/11/2013 5:31:03 PM
Why are you posting some random picture of some random discussion from some random forum between some random people?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5leelee3105Posted 12/11/2013 5:32:17 PM
doesnt matter if tis made here. Its made by a company that represents American dominance! "American made" cars arent fully made her anymore either, and a company down the street from me makes parts for Hondas. I'd still consider a Chevy and American car, and a Honda an import though. As would most people. MERICA!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#6MegaCyber09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 5:32:19 PM
cheezedadada posted...
I am pretty sure that saying its made in America is nothing more than trying to start a fight.

From what? Out of ignorance?
---
#7cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:33:43 PM
MegaCyber09 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

From what? Out of ignorance?

Not really ignorance because they know what they are doing. Look at the responses that jumped on him while he probably sat back and laughed. Some people will use whatever they can to make another console look bad or rile people up and what he did apparently worked.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8stargazer1981Posted 12/11/2013 5:33:46 PM
bessy67 posted...
Why are you posting some random picture of some random discussion from some random forum between some random people?

---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#9MegaCyber09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 5:34:34 PM
leelee3105 posted...
doesnt matter if tis made here. Its made by a company that represents American dominance! "American made" cars arent fully made her anymore either, and a company down the street from me makes parts for Hondas. I'd still consider a Chevy and American car, and a Honda an import though. As would most people. MERICA!

That's because the American way is the capitalistic way. They are in favor of the almighty dollar rather than national pride. You'd consider a Chevy even though they are in favor making jobs in China or Mexico?
---
#10MegaCyber09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 5:35:36 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Not really ignorance because they know what they are doing. Look at the responses that jumped on him while he probably sat back and laughed. Some people will use whatever they can to make another console look bad or rile people up and what he did apparently worked.

Oh so he's a legit Class A troll? Gotcha.
---