Xbox and American propaganda

#11Satchmo25Posted 12/11/2013 5:36:50 PM
The only thing that comes close to the greatness of America is the bitter jealousy of other countries
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#12cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:36:50 PM
MegaCyber09 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Not really ignorance because they know what they are doing. Look at the responses that jumped on him while he probably sat back and laughed. Some people will use whatever they can to make another console look bad or rile people up and what he did apparently worked.

Oh so he's a legit Class A troll? Gotcha.

Yeah, and it worked.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#13leelee3105Posted 12/11/2013 5:38:01 PM
I drive a Mitsubishi. The point is no company is anymore American than any other any more. It just comes down to perception. So any propaganda MS can use (propaganda is just the negative word for information) to make the xbox seem more American is very smart.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#14cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:38:06 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Americans are 27th in the world in education lulz of course they are taking this seriously.

This is a game console forum and not a place to spout off BS about how America sucks or is uneducated. The only person who is uneducated is the person who would make an anti-american comment on a console board of all places. Ignorant.
---
#15MegaCyber09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 5:39:51 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Yeah, and it worked.

Hey you never know. There are some folks in this country who have ungodly national pride to the point of third level paranoia.
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#16Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 5:40:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:41:30 PM
MegaCyber09 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Yeah, and it worked.

Hey you never know. There are some folks in this country who have ungodly national pride to the point of third level paranoia.

Oh, dont get me wrong...there definitely are haha. Only reason I personally think its trolling is because I have seen people say similar things just to get a rise out of people.
---
#18cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 5:46:42 PM
Mander1861 posted...

That was soo bad you must be american

A great swami once said:
"Jealousy and hatred are twin thieves. The one cannot live without the company of the other. "
---
#19TBONE_OGPosted 12/11/2013 5:53:06 PM
Mander1861 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Americans are 27th in the world in education lulz of course they are taking this seriously.

This is a game console forum and not a place to spout off BS about how America sucks or is uneducated. The only person who is uneducated is the person who would make an anti-american comment on a console board of all places. Ignorant.

That was soo bad you must be american

I am, and I saw the study you're referring to. If you take out all the schools in poorly funded districts that are corrupt, The US would be number one in education. Something to think about, it's a problem for sure, but we still kill in education.

Oh and since you love ripping on "Americans", please inform me to what superior country you hail from?
---
Always O.G.
#20Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 5:53:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]