Xbox and American propaganda

#31cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 6:52:30 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
http://i.imgur.com/amsFu7L.gif

LOL! You are an interesting person, A_Hairy_Waffle.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#32Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 6:52:44 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
http://i.imgur.com/amsFu7L.gif

As he watches Glee.
---
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.
#33leelee3105Posted 12/11/2013 6:58:07 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
The only thing that comes close to the greatness of America is the bitter jealousy of other countries

THIS! times 10000000000
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#34md22mdrxPosted 12/11/2013 6:58:10 PM
leelee3105 posted...
doesnt matter if tis made here. Its made by a company that represents American dominance! "American made" cars arent fully made her anymore either, and a company down the street from me makes parts for Hondas. I'd still consider a Chevy and American car, and a Honda an import though. As would most people. MERICA!

Microsoft is not beholden to any country. It has nothing to do with America at all outside of selling us inferior goods and services.

Microsoft represents corporate greed, not American dominance.
#35ILikeGamesManPosted 12/11/2013 7:04:59 PM
I didn't mean to snap on you Mander, but what you said was very ignorant. Believing random flawed studies wasn't exactly the best route to take when trying to attack an entire country of people you don't know.

As an unbiased on-looker, I see one user making fun of every single American based off his own beliefs. Someone with a strong education would be the last to attack americans who did not provoke such a response.

I am not sure what country you are from, but if you tell us I will be more than happy to find some awful things about it by doing a Google search. No country is perfect.
#36Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 7:10:07 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
I didn't mean to snap on you Mander, but what you said was very ignorant. Believing random flawed studies wasn't exactly the best route to take when trying to attack an entire country of people you don't know.

As an unbiased on-looker, I see one user making fun of every single American based off his own beliefs. Someone with a strong education would be the last to attack americans who did not provoke such a response.

I am not sure what country you are from, but if you tell us I will be more than happy to find some awful things about it by doing a Google search. No country is perfect.

Im from Liberia.
Good luck finding out anything bad on us.
---
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.
#37cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 7:15:00 PM
Mander1861 posted...

Im from Liberia.

Kudos for that one.
---
#38Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 7:35:13 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Im from Liberia.

Kudos for that one.

Everything I say on here is complete nonsense.
Hopefully with that knowledge we can learn to get along and learn to love each other as fellow human beings.
Sincerely , me.
---
#39cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 7:43:41 PM
Mander1861 posted...

Hopefully with that knowledge we can learn to get along and learn to love each other as fellow human beings.
Sincerely , me.

I think we just had a moment?
*handshake*
---
#40Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 7:44:37 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Sincerely , me.

I think we just had a moment?
*handshake*

I think it goes past the handshake all the way to a brofist with a slice of buttslapping if your cool with it.
---