Xbox and American propaganda

#41cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 7:48:11 PM
Mander1861 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Everything I say on here is complete nonsense.
Hopefully with that knowledge we can learn to get along and learn to love each other as fellow human beings.
Sincerely , me.

I think we just had a moment?
*handshake*

I think it goes past the handshake all the way to a brofist with a slice of buttslapping if your cool with it.

That's pretty much required after you bury the hatchet with someone on Gamefaqs, so yeah "It's all good!".
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#42Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 7:50:35 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Mander1861 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Everything I say on here is complete nonsense.
Hopefully with that knowledge we can learn to get along and learn to love each other as fellow human beings.
Sincerely , me.

I think we just had a moment?
*handshake*

I think it goes past the handshake all the way to a brofist with a slice of buttslapping if your cool with it.

That's pretty much required after you bury the hatchet with someone on Gamefaqs, so yeah "It's all good!".

*slaps butt*
Walks off into the sunset singing koombaya.
---
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.
#43maheo30Posted 12/11/2013 7:51:10 PM
I'm not getting the bad part about being 27th. Could we do better? Absolutely! But that is 27th out of roughly 200 countries.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#44Mander1861Posted 12/11/2013 7:54:15 PM
maheo30 posted...
I'm not getting the bad part about being 27th. Could we do better? Absolutely! But that is 27th out of roughly 200 countries.

Probably because you dont see the hypocrisy in idiots chanting were #1 all the time.
---
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.
#451nternationa7Posted 12/11/2013 8:03:44 PM
America's is 27th because the government spends all the tax dollars trying to turn itself into a police state instead of investing on education. Seriously, spying on xbox live???
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#46MegaCyber09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 8:06:16 PM
With all the billions of dollars wasted on killing machines on the Middle East, it makes you wonder what would happen if those billions of $$$ were invested in US education instead? Hmm...I guess someone has to be a police country, which unfortunately is us.
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#47cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 8:06:55 PM
Mander1861 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

For the record, as much as I originally found that message annoying, I did NOT report it. I basically confront people and fight them for a minute or two and become friends after instead.Just an FYI.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#48maheo30Posted 12/11/2013 8:18:53 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
America's is 27th because the government spends all the tax dollars trying to turn itself into a police state instead of investing on education. Seriously, spying on xbox live???

You honestly think money is the issue when it comes to the American education system? Really? O_O
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#491nternationa7Posted 12/11/2013 8:22:20 PM
maheo30 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

You honestly think money is the issue when it comes to the American education system? Really? O_O

Money makes the world go round bro. Considering that college fees are at astronomically high prices, I'd say yes.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#50A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/11/2013 8:23:10 PM
maheo30 posted...

My mother is a teacher. I've been with her in the classroom when I was younger and heard a ton of stories. American kids are messed up.