Xbox and American propaganda

#51CrushmasterPosted 12/11/2013 8:23:20 PM
Xbox is pretty much the epitome of "American." Nothing screams "Freedom!" like funneling loads of money to a communist regime. Thus I wipe the little tear from my eye, raise my glass, and shout triumphantly, "Xbox for America, America for Xbox!"

Forget Sony. Sony wouldn't even be as Japanese as Xbox is American if they made their products in Japan. Bill Gates should receive a Nobel Prize for the creation of this paragon of righteousness known as Microsoft he has created, for the Xbox alone, and all the fantastically moral games it has brought to us. You're a hero, Mister Gates.

Thank you.
---
God bless - Crushmaster. Check out http://tinyurl.com/areyourighteous.
#52maheo30Posted 12/11/2013 8:27:35 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
maheo30 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
America's is 27th because the government spends all the tax dollars trying to turn itself into a police state instead of investing on education. Seriously, spying on xbox live???

You honestly think money is the issue when it comes to the American education system? Really? O_O

Money makes the world go round bro. Considering that college fees are at astronomically high prices, I'd say yes.

Money can't make a kid want to learn which is the real issue. And within some ethnic groups wanting to apply yourself to learning is mocked. Money can't fix that either.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#531nternationa7Posted 12/11/2013 8:29:38 PM
maheo30 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
maheo30 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
America's is 27th because the government spends all the tax dollars trying to turn itself into a police state instead of investing on education. Seriously, spying on xbox live???

You honestly think money is the issue when it comes to the American education system? Really? O_O

Money makes the world go round bro. Considering that college fees are at astronomically high prices, I'd say yes.

Money can't make a kid want to learn which is the real issue. And within some ethnic groups wanting to apply yourself to learning is mocked. Money can't fix that either.

Money can enable the poor kid without any opportunities the chance to get a decent education. Not every poor kid is a wannabe gangsta.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#54GeistPosted 12/11/2013 8:44:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 8:52:42 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Why are you posting some random picture of some random discussion from some random forum between some random people?

This can't be said often enough
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B