[Serious] So gentleman, What are your feelings after buying an Xbox One?

#61SteelToothPosted 12/12/2013 11:28:48 AM
Had mine since launch, and I've been very pleased with it!

I have the Kinect set up for voice commands, and find myself using them frequently; I never bothered with the original for 360 so I was unsure with how I would perceive the device.

One suggestion I would have for the Kinect is to integrate a more natural form of language to perform certain tasks, integrate voice for Blu-Ray controls, and improve motion controls for navigation (I can't get the hang of pushing out to select something, takes me a few tries).
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#62Enix BelmontPosted 12/12/2013 11:37:08 AM
It's fine, IMO. Actually a bit underwhelming for hardware reasons, and I don't mean graphics.

The new party system, not being able ot get voice messages, not being able to see harddrive space, long install times, etc. is what I mean. Really, it's closer to PS3 than 360 in a lot of ways, for me.

Peggle is great. Dead Rising is great. Killer instinct is going to be great, but theres not enough characters or content to keep me interested right now. I'd recommend waiting for both next gen systems.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#63CKnightPosted 12/12/2013 11:39:33 AM
As a console itself I'm very pleased but of course the games are lacking so I'm still gaming on my 360 daily.

ALso I expected The Crew and Watchdogs to be out this year.
#64zeekcruz425Posted 12/12/2013 11:43:04 AM
Amazing, I'd say go for it!
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#65leatheljPosted 12/12/2013 12:24:04 PM
Tc your either ignorant or just stupid why would you post this 99% responses will be trolling there are tons of ms haters and sony ponys on xbox one board.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.