Even with a 7/10 Edge says GT6 spanks Forza 5 all over the Asphalt

#71BDJaycePosted 12/12/2013 3:21:11 PM
I've never been a huge fan of racing games.. or racing in general. I've played a lot of them including, but not limited to, the latest Need for Speed but they never held my interest for very long.

They could make the best racing game ever and i'd probably still stare at it with contempt.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#72velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 3:22:19 PM
taking all those cars out ( lol why would you! have you even driven a model 10 years older then a new one? it drives vastly different ) GT still has over 3X as many cars!

FACT!
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#73Satchmo25Posted 12/12/2013 3:24:56 PM
archibald3 posted...
Wow you know you`ve stooped to complete trolldom when your posting a Gran Turismo review on an Xbox One board !!

If you actually read the review its not that great - while it may shine in one aspect , overall it isnt saying it "spanks" Forza..nice try though troll..

" While itís tough not to be disappointed by GT6ís graphics when compared to Forzaís blistering visuals"

lol Guess its visuals got spanked eh ?

QFT
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#74velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 3:24:58 PM
lets also not forget the only reason to play a driving game is to drive and GT smashes forza with physics.. how about way more tracks, day night cycle, endurance races, off road? is that not enough?

idk what you people are playing driving games for but o.O
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#75bossk5Posted 12/12/2013 3:31:18 PM
Why are you trying so hard to sell GT6 on the Xone board tro.... I mean.... guy?
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#76TrickyPonyPosted 12/12/2013 3:34:29 PM
zephirraines posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
zephirraines posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
YodaCrackers posted...
although its glory days are long gone. And I believe word of mouth is going to see the series continue to decline in sales.

yet GT5 sold more then the entire forza franchise combined. seems like a huge sales hit would still have it selling more then lolforza..

Uhh no it didnt.

ugh yes it did

Ponies and your horrible math skills. Forza franchise is 16 m. Gt5 is 10 million. 16 is greater than 10. Do i need to break out the puppets for you?

lol
#77teehee23Posted 12/12/2013 3:34:42 PM
bossk5 posted...
Why are you trying so hard to sell GT6 on the Xone board tro.... I mean.... guy?

Indeed and when you're unloved and have no one to love that's what happens...
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#78HeracylostPosted 12/12/2013 4:08:11 PM
Only race game that was any good is F-Zero. If I must run around in circles, at least give me a space ship and cool backgrounds.
#79aheroafakePosted 12/12/2013 6:07:10 PM
Why is this topic even still on this board? It's off-topic and trolling. Do your jobs, moderators.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#80AzaneAzerPosted 12/12/2013 6:10:42 PM
Forza could be the most amazing game in the world, but having the P2W extortion makes it a bad game.

GT6's Microscams are a lot more in check but enough for me to say it's also a bad game.