Why do people spend more time with console wars than playing games?

#21MDS-02_GEISTPosted 12/12/2013 12:56:01 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I work in IT and my job basically has me in front of a computer screen all day.

That is no excuse. I'm sure I can find 100 other things you can be doing than surfing this board at work.

With the economy the way it is your employer chose to hire you and you repay him like this? Get off these boards and make yourself indispensable to your employer lest you want to be on the unemployment line.

Do you even have a job? 99% of the time it's politics, not performance.
#22Spetsnaz420Posted 12/12/2013 1:04:25 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I work in IT and my job basically has me in front of a computer screen all day.

That is no excuse. I'm sure I can find 100 other things you can be doing than surfing this board at work.

With the economy the way it is your employer chose to hire you and you repay him like this? Get off these boards and make yourself indispensable to your employer lest you want to be on the unemployment line.

You should apply to be his boss then
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#23skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 1:31:41 PM
aheroafake posted...
People can do both. It's called, "multitasking."

Most employers ban personal time as part of multitasking. I don't think they would like someone being on gamefaqs on company time.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#24Moose_Of_WoePosted 12/12/2013 1:37:59 PM
Possibly because all of the games for both consoles are mediocre at best and not even worth playing?

The closest thing to good games are DR3 and Forza - and neither is anything special. I'm still not getting either until something good/great comes out I can't play on my PS3, Xbox 360, or substantially higher powered PC.
#25sworderPosted 12/12/2013 1:42:45 PM
MDS-02_GEIST posted...
*was

2.1 mil in 30 Countries VS 2 mil in 13 Countries = Xbox is number 1. Almost even sales in half of the places.

Sorry Brony.

lol boners using sales figures wrong

why do you think MS waited a week to announce theirs? because a week makes a whole difference
#26Dudeman315Posted 12/12/2013 2:11:12 PM
Because my 360 broke

--disk tray stopped opening on elite in case you were curious
#27aheroafakePosted 12/12/2013 2:15:32 PM
skermac posted...
aheroafake posted...
People can do both. It's called, "multitasking."

Most employers ban personal time as part of multitasking. I don't think they would like someone being on gamefaqs on company time.

Judging from some of the users on this site, that hasn't stopped them.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#28BDJaycePosted 12/12/2013 2:17:33 PM
Neither the PS4 or the Xbox One have any really noteworthy games.. that's probably the reason.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723