I don't get the Forza hype

#11godslayer61Posted 12/11/2013 10:53:02 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
TC, some people really like racing games regardless of anything.

But the fact that you pay full price and its built like a f2p game is sad. That and KI's build is something to be upset about. Really tactless and not something gamers should support.

Ok?

agree
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#12BansDontWorkPosted 12/11/2013 10:56:25 PM
I've raced your Drivatar, and you are just truly awful.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#13dementedlullabyPosted 12/11/2013 10:59:42 PM
Sounds like realistic racing games aren't for you. I dislike them as well. GT, Forza, Project Gotham...Ugh all boring.

One of my favourite racing games is Burnout Paradise. I much prefer the arcade-y games.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#14SorbetowulfPosted 12/11/2013 11:00:33 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
People whine and cry about "Sony Ponies" taking over the board but wanna be smartasses when someone tries to have a legit discussion lol

The legit discussion is based on a question about whether people are flocking to a game because of a limitation of launch titles. All like what... 15+ of them?

The fact that this inaccuracy is your basis for a legit discussion renders the entire thread over before it starts.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#15A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/11/2013 11:01:39 PM
Real life driving is pretty fun to me. Arcadey games are pretty awesome too though.
#16CKnightPosted 12/11/2013 11:02:42 PM
It's sim racing and the 5th in its series. So it has it's fanbase.

Some people just like track racing with cars and physics similar to real life.

Others like arcade racing with speed blurs, nitrous effects and cop chases.

You don't understand the hype because as stated in your topic post your prefer a different style of racing.
#17TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 11:06:02 PM
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
People whine and cry about "Sony Ponies" taking over the board but wanna be smartasses when someone tries to have a legit discussion lol

The legit discussion is based on a question about whether people are flocking to a game because of a limitation of launch titles. All like what... 15+ of them?

The fact that this inaccuracy is your basis for a legit discussion renders the entire thread over before it starts.

You're obviously just way too sensitive about your video games. You know when people say that people are always looking for a reason to be offended? You fit right into that category.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#18chrish909Posted 12/11/2013 11:07:58 PM
There are sim racers and acrade racers, tc sounds like you would prefer arcade racers like nfs. Forza 5 is one of the highest rated next gen games.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#19CyborgTwentyPosted 12/12/2013 4:16:05 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
It bored me to tears. It's like all the lack of fun of real life driving in the form of pixels. I need high speed, actions, and carnage.

Do that many people think it's good or are they just flocking to it because there aren't many games to choose from?

It's not even a game, it's more like interactive tech demo.
#20SorbetowulfPosted 12/12/2013 4:32:19 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

You're obviously just way too sensitive about your video games. You know when people say that people are always looking for a reason to be offended? You fit right into that category.

I'm not sensitive about my video games at all, nor am I offended. If you don't like Forza, far be it from me to convince you. I'm merely pointing out that your rationale as to why people are enjoying Forza, which was because there were a lack of other games to play, was fallacy.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S