I don't get the Forza hype

#21KalibakPosted 12/12/2013 3:46:08 AM
Why is everything about your gamertag blocked, TC? Ashamed of what you've done with the account?

You know what? Nevermind. I marked you as a troll months ago & you continue to prove it in every topic you enter.
#22Skynet82997Posted 12/12/2013 4:35:51 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
People whine and cry about "Sony Ponies" taking over the board but wanna be smartasses when someone tries to have a legit discussion lol

The legit discussion is based on a question about whether people are flocking to a game because of a limitation of launch titles. All like what... 15+ of them?

The fact that this inaccuracy is your basis for a legit discussion renders the entire thread over before it starts.

You're obviously just way too sensitive about your video games. You know when people say that people are always looking for a reason to be offended? You fit right into that category.

Why do you clowns always make these lame excuses for yourselves? People don't want to discuss anything with you because you're an annoying troll and a fanboy, who thinks he's slick posting endless bait topics where you PRETEND you want a legit discussion, but only if "legit discussion" means bashing the XB1.

How poor is your self awareness? No one likes you, because you purposely act like a jerk all day every day on this board. Fix it up in your ****ed up head anyway you like, but you REAP what you SOW.

He's not "too sensitive", it's just that you're a massive jerk that no one wants to be around.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#23SorbetowulfPosted 12/12/2013 4:58:32 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
People whine and cry about "Sony Ponies" taking over the board but wanna be smartasses when someone tries to have a legit discussion lol

The legit discussion is based on a question about whether people are flocking to a game because of a limitation of launch titles. All like what... 15+ of them?

The fact that this inaccuracy is your basis for a legit discussion renders the entire thread over before it starts.

You're obviously just way too sensitive about your video games. You know when people say that people are always looking for a reason to be offended? You fit right into that category.

Why do you clowns always make these lame excuses for yourselves? People don't want to discuss anything with you because you're an annoying troll and a fanboy, who thinks he's slick posting endless bait topics where you PRETEND you want a legit discussion, but only if "legit discussion" means bashing the XB1.

How poor is your self awareness? No one likes you, because you purposely act like a jerk all day every day on this board. Fix it up in your ****ed up head anyway you like, but you REAP what you SOW.

He's not "too sensitive", it's just that you're a massive jerk that no one wants to be around.

Actually, it's not even that I think he's a jerk. My disdain at being labelled too sensitive by him was because it was a unclever way of name-calling to change the focus from the point I raised about his original thread post questioning why people liked Forza in the first place. Which, in his rationale, was because there weren't other games to play. In spite of the fact the console shipped with a staggering number of other launch titles.

He wanted to name call me instead of addressing his own, just really terrible, inefficiencies in formulating an argument. I mean, say you want about (some) of the PS4 trolls on this board, some of them actually do a pretty good job digging on us.

It's just unfortunate that this character is too shabby and deficient to even troll well.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#242ndAtomiskPosted 12/12/2013 5:10:54 AM
I didn't realize there was any Forza hype.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#25RebelGameMasterPosted 12/12/2013 5:16:13 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
I didn't realize there was any Forza hype.

Lol win!
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#26Cowboy082288Posted 12/12/2013 5:30:03 AM
ok
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#27crawdadPosted 12/12/2013 5:40:08 AM
TIL People are completely unaware of the differences between Racing Sims (Forza, Gran Turismo etc) and Arcade Racing (San Francisco Rush, Need For Speed, Burnout).

Also ITT If I don;t get it, it's stupid.

I'm not even defending forza or Xbox one, because TCs issue is with racing sims. And I'm more of a Burnout style racer myself.
---
Spit in the face of life and have a good day out of sheer f****** spite!
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#28GnarKillsPosted 12/12/2013 5:45:43 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
It bored me to tears. It's like all the lack of fun of real life driving in the form of pixels. I need high speed, actions, and carnage.

Do that many people think it's good or are they just flocking to it because there aren't many games to choose from?

People love it. Forza has sold well in the past so it's not because of the lack of games.

It's just not for you. Need for Speed is more your calling from what it sounds like.
---
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - Madden 25(360), CoD Ghosts(360), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1)
#29TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 5:53:26 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

I'm not sensitive about my video games at all, nor am I offended. If you don't like Forza, far be it from me to convince you. I'm merely pointing out that your rationale as to why people are enjoying Forza, which was because there were a lack of other games to play, was fallacy.

So then your reading ability needs work. I made no such statement.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#30TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 5:57:08 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Actually, it's not even that I think he's a jerk. My disdain at being labelled too sensitive by him was because it was a unclever way of name-calling to change the focus from the point I raised about his original thread post questioning why people liked Forza in the first place. Which, in his rationale, was because there weren't other games to play. In spite of the fact the console shipped with a staggering number of other launch titles.

He wanted to name call me instead of addressing his own, just really terrible, inefficiencies in formulating an argument. I mean, say you want about (some) of the PS4 trolls on this board, some of them actually do a pretty good job digging on us.

It's just unfortunate that this character is too shabby and deficient to even troll well.

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Now I'm bashing the xb1 (even if I was, why would you get so irate over a piece of plastic lol) because I said I don't get the Forza hype? Can you read? There wasn't even a mention of the console in my post.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D