I don't get the Forza hype

#31SunDevil77Posted 12/12/2013 6:59:56 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
I'm merely pointing out that your rationale as to why people are enjoying Forza, which was because there were a lack of other games to play, was fallacy.

So then your reading ability needs work. I made no such statement.

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
are they just flocking to it because there aren't many games to choose from?

Or your intelligence needs work.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#32bob15xPosted 12/12/2013 7:10:58 AM
normally forza games bore me, I am more of a burnout type of guy. Why hasn't there been another one? Burnout paradise was near perfection.

Anyways, I am finding the drivatars make it much better. No more watching the cars follow the line always, now you have no idea what they will do and I whenever my nephews drivatar is in my game I am constantly trying to beat him and nothing else matters.
#33TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:49:15 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
I'm merely pointing out that your rationale as to why people are enjoying Forza, which was because there were a lack of other games to play, was fallacy.

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

"Do that many people think it's good or are they just flocking to it because there aren't many games to choose from?"

Your lying skills need work.

It's a launch system, of course there aren't many game to choose from right now. Not my problem some of you take video games too seriously and didn't even stop to think for a second before you got offended.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#34TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:51:16 AM
crawdad posted...
TIL People are completely unaware of the differences between Racing Sims (Forza, Gran Turismo etc) and Arcade Racing (San Francisco Rush, Need For Speed, Burnout).

Also ITT If I don;t get it, it's stupid.

I'm not even defending forza or Xbox one, because TCs issue is with racing sims. And I'm more of a Burnout style racer myself.

Where did you see that ANYWHERE in my post?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#35Cowboy082288Posted 12/12/2013 7:51:17 AM
There is a Forza board TC
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#36SunDevil77Posted 12/12/2013 7:54:41 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

"Do that many people think it's good or are they just flocking to it because there aren't many games to choose from?"

Your lying skills need work.

It's a launch system, of course there aren't many game to choose from right now. Not my problem some of you take video games too seriously and didn't even stop to think for a second before you got offended.

Lying? Lol.
I'm not offended in the least. I remember your schtick, so I know not to take you seriously.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#37TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:55:31 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...

And there's also an xb1 board, but thanks for the tip.

Why would I post this on that board? So I can deal with even more overly sensitive people than what I've already dealt with in this topic? Then after they're done insulting me and throwing hissy fits for having a different opinion, they'll tell the mods on me and I'll get modded for "trolling" (gamefaqs word for having a different opinion) while nothing happens to them for personally insulting me.

I'll pass.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#38TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 8:00:33 AM
Sundevil,

Omission of truth is a lie. Maybe you'll learn that when you become an adult. You misquoted me to make it sound like I was attacking your oh so precious piece of plastic. That must be your "schtick."

Oh and for the record, I won't lose any sleep over you not taking me seriously. I don't even know you. Feel free to move on to another topic though, your little keyboard warrior act won't have a costar.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#39Cowboy082288Posted 12/12/2013 8:26:11 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

And there's also an xb1 board, but thanks for the tip.

Why would I post this on that board? So I can deal with even more overly sensitive people than what I've already dealt with in this topic? Then after they're done insulting me and throwing hissy fits for having a different opinion, they'll tell the mods on me and I'll get modded for "trolling" (gamefaqs word for having a different opinion) while nothing happens to them for personally insulting me.

I'll pass.

Because this post is about Forza.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#40axelfooley2k5Posted 12/12/2013 8:29:37 AM
what does forza 5 cost for the full game?

i know retail is half of forza 4
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw