I don't get the Forza hype

#71leatheljPosted 12/12/2013 6:20:29 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
leathelj posted...
Topic poster..........is not very smart. And I agree with you guys he reeks of troll or ignorance or both.

Says the guy who screams troll at every post that doesn't worship a piece of plastic or doesn't bash someone who doesn't worship a piece of plastic.

the hell?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#72ish0turfac3Posted 12/12/2013 6:44:57 PM
Microtransactions ftw. amiright?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)
#73grampamurkedPosted 12/12/2013 6:48:58 PM
Oh look, another troll thread by the op.

Whoda thunk it possible?
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#74Juzten76Posted 12/12/2013 6:53:36 PM
I just read through this entire thing and I really don't believe that TJ is a real person. Just..... Wow.
#75SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/14/2013 1:03:51 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
People whine and cry about "Sony Ponies" taking over the board but wanna be smartasses when someone tries to have a legit discussion lol

The legit discussion is based on a question about whether people are flocking to a game because of a limitation of launch titles. All like what... 15+ of them?

The fact that this inaccuracy is your basis for a legit discussion renders the entire thread over before it starts.

You're obviously just way too sensitive about your video games. You know when people say that people are always looking for a reason to be offended? You fit right into that category.

Why do you clowns always make these lame excuses for yourselves? People don't want to discuss anything with you because you're an annoying troll and a fanboy, who thinks he's slick posting endless bait topics where you PRETEND you want a legit discussion, but only if "legit discussion" means bashing the XB1.

How poor is your self awareness? No one likes you, because you purposely act like a jerk all day every day on this board. Fix it up in your ****ed up head anyway you like, but you REAP what you SOW.

He's not "too sensitive", it's just that you're a massive jerk that no one wants to be around.

Actually, it's not even that I think he's a jerk. My disdain at being labelled too sensitive by him was because it was a unclever way of name-calling to change the focus from the point I raised about his original thread post questioning why people liked Forza in the first place. Which, in his rationale, was because there weren't other games to play. In spite of the fact the console shipped with a staggering number of other launch titles.

He wanted to name call me instead of addressing his own, just really terrible, inefficiencies in formulating an argument. I mean, say you want about (some) of the PS4 trolls on this board, some of them actually do a pretty good job digging on us.

It's just unfortunate that this character is too shabby and deficient to even troll well.

that may make him a jerk.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Killzone: Shadow Fall, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#76LuDaCRis073Posted 12/14/2013 3:13:36 AM
I have to agree with TC. I'm just not feeling it. With BF4 and NBA 2k, I haven't touched this game since launch week. The game needs more tracks/cars, plain and simple. Some damm environment changes, weather effects would be nice too!!!! Honestly, the only true next gen game is BF4 and its broken as sh*t, kinda sad. NBA looks amazing also!
---
Rawr!
#77NeoMonkPosted 12/14/2013 3:14:25 AM
it's a decent game.. nothing more relax
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#78InjusticeRebornPosted 12/14/2013 4:24:28 AM
TJ - why did you resort to attempting to insult users here? It really does look like you're throwing your dummy out of your pram because no one is taking you seriously.
#79TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 8:07:46 AM
LuDaCRis073 posted...
I have to agree with TC. I'm just not feeling it. With BF4 and NBA 2k, I haven't touched this game since launch week. The game needs more tracks/cars, plain and simple. Some damm environment changes, weather effects would be nice too!!!! Honestly, the only true next gen game is BF4 and its broken as sh*t, kinda sad. NBA looks amazing also!

Exactly how I feel. It's a shame too because this was BF's chance to topple CoD. Instead we get a broken BF and a terrible CoD.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#80godslayer61Posted 12/14/2013 10:57:06 AM
agree I am going to trade it in today at bestbuy that way I lose $20 since they give $40 for any used ps4/x1 title , plus I souped up the first car you get and now I cant use it in any races every race I try it says you can auto change it so you can use it but it does not work and it is bs that I cant just get another one. Also o my it is so boring and the controls are horrible.
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975