lol, todays daily poll

#1TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/12/2013 1:05:03 AM
I love how the most chosen question is "Not really, I knew it would sell well for the holidays" when the poll from a month ago that was saying "how well do you think xbox one will sell?" and the most chosen answer by a vast margin was "none, it won't sell any" or something like that.
---
GameFAQs: 99% is 100% if 1% is hard. -Nano Kitsune
#2TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/12/2013 1:07:17 AM
I thought that too. I was extremely shocked by the results. I have nothing against the PS4 or Sony, and didn't care which system was first or second. After all this trolling, I really want the X1 to be ahead of the PS4 just to wipe the smirks off some faces.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 12/12/2013 1:34:50 AM
links:

11/19/13 How difficult do you think it will be to find an Xbox One on the shelf this holiday season?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5331

11/20/13 Do you think Microsoft has overcome the initial negative reaction to the Xbox One's announcement?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5332

11/23/13 How would you grade the Xbox One launch?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5335
#4OZ_ArchangelPosted 12/12/2013 1:41:16 AM
Its Sonys fault really, if it is their fault (maybe not). They couldnt keep up with demand, everyone knows that the ps4 sold out early and are very hard to find, they are shipping out some more this week I believe? I believe that both MS and Sony would be producing similar number of units out of their factories, I doubt one has more companies than the other to ship out more consoles.So I reckon if Sony had more factories to ship the units out then MS might be well behind, I think alot of gamers/parents during black friday just didnt want to wait or because they couldnt find ps4s just got the xbox as it was good enough. They wouldnt really know about exclusives etc.
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#5DojoMaxPosted 12/12/2013 2:20:29 AM
OZ_Archangel posted...
Its Sonys fault really, if it is their fault (maybe not). They couldnt keep up with demand, everyone knows that the ps4 sold out early and are very hard to find, they are shipping out some more this week I believe? I believe that both MS and Sony would be producing similar number of units out of their factories, I doubt one has more companies than the other to ship out more consoles.So I reckon if Sony had more factories to ship the units out then MS might be well behind, I think alot of gamers/parents during black friday just didnt want to wait or because they couldnt find ps4s just got the xbox as it was good enough. They wouldnt really know about exclusives etc.

Who spends 5 bills on something because they couldn't find the other competing product? You're going to pay extra for something you didn't really want because it's "good enough"? Wut?
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#6NateRose89Posted 12/12/2013 2:23:22 AM
Marqmax posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...

Who spends 5 bills on something because they couldn't find the other competing product? You're going to pay extra for something you didn't really want because it's "good enough"? Wut?

Almost every parent buying one for their kids.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#7DojoMaxPosted 12/12/2013 2:24:36 AM
NateRose89 posted...
Marqmax posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...

Are you a parent? I hope not...
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#8slowdog76Posted 12/12/2013 2:27:07 AM
Marqmax posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...

actually, thats exactly what some people will do. for example, I know bugger all about tablets really. If I suddenly decided I really wanted one, I would do a little research, find one within a price frame I would be happy with and go out and buy it. then, if it wasnt available anywhere, but one slightly more expensive one was, if my head was in "must have a tablet" mode, I would go ahead and just buy it.

the hardcore wont fall into that bracket, but a lot of the more casual out there definatly will.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#9aPimp_named_leEPosted 12/12/2013 2:29:09 AM
Marqmax posted...
NateRose89 posted...
Marqmax posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...

Are you a parent? I hope not...

they aren't wrong though. some parents never gamed and don't know the difference. plus a lot of impatient people will also switch if they can't wait. then you have the people who have highly disposable income and buy both because they enjoy games and want to play all the exclusives and play with their friends, they don't care about consoles/brands (sounds redundant, but it isn't).
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (X) 0044-3673-1990 (Y)
#10Cowboy082288Posted 12/12/2013 2:34:26 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
links:

11/19/13 How difficult do you think it will be to find an Xbox One on the shelf this holiday season?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5331

11/20/13 Do you think Microsoft has overcome the initial negative reaction to the Xbox One's announcement?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5332

11/23/13 How would you grade the Xbox One launch?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5335

HAHAHA I think those polls say it all. Watching all the back tracking of the last 2 weeks has been quite fun.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni