Dropped my Xbox One (Heartfelt story)

#11khardboredPosted 12/12/2013 6:38:11 AM
Coordinates posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...
...and yet your signature tells us all the real story. Plus, learn punctuation troll.

I have a ps3 and who cares about punctuation I don't have to always check if my writing is correct

god I don't understand why people moan about grammar lol

I don't understand people who don't utilize it. They claim that "omgz, duezd its the intnet! i dnt have to use it!!" when actually they mean, "I don't know how to use proper grammar!!!11111oneleventy"
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#12Coordinates(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 6:39:37 AM
khardbored posted...
Coordinates posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...
...and yet your signature tells us all the real story. Plus, learn punctuation troll.

I have a ps3 and who cares about punctuation I don't have to always check if my writing is correct

god I don't understand why people moan about grammar lol

I don't understand people who don't utilize it. They claim that "omgz, duezd its the intnet! i dnt have to use it!!" when actually they mean, "I don't know how to use proper grammar!!!11111oneleventy"

uhhh okay as long as its readable

geez internet trolls always blow arguments out of proportion xD
---
PSN: pPpPancakes
Arguments won: 41 and counting -- Arguments lost: none yet
#13RebelGameMasterPosted 12/12/2013 6:47:43 AM
Success!
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#14hsu_reddie09Posted 12/12/2013 6:53:10 AM
You jump all over the punctuation remark, but do not say anything about the fact you do not even have a x1. Plus, when someone says learn to use punctuation, it's not to please me. It's just letting you know that you look ignorant and are embarrassing yourself.