People need to lay off MS! - Be satified with what you got

#1YumeOMiruPosted 12/12/2013 8:22:57 AM
MS is a hardworking company. They tried their best to deliver you a working all-in-one media system. And thatīs what they did.

You bought an media box, not a gaming console. So isnīt it enough it that the XBone allow you to watch netflix for additional fee? Isnīt it enought that it allow you to use skype? Isnīt it enough that it can do cool tv things? Isnīt it enough that it can play games? Sure, the games are not 1080p or 30FPS most of the time, but come on. If you look at how many things it can do, you should be a proud owner.

Ryze may be repetitive and shallow, but the graphics make up for it. I mean gosh, so pretty. This is next gen, and can only be found in the XBone!

Forza may lock 50% of itīs content, but come one, the devs deserve more money! Is not like youīre paying, mom takes care of everything no? Also, is so pretty, it doesnīt matter that thereīs less track and cars than previous games, the graphics! Sure PC got better graphics but, this is a media box. Is awesome for a media box!
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2Redjoker777Posted 12/12/2013 8:26:21 AM
Nice
---
3DS FC: 2621-2758-3169
#3SteelToothPosted 12/12/2013 8:27:01 AM
Backhanded
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#4RickGottiPosted 12/12/2013 8:29:47 AM
I can watch Netflix & Skype?!

XBox is so futuristic.
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#5YumeOMiru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 8:36:01 AM
Forgot to talk about the flawless kinect:

Kinect is the future! Who wants to move their hand to press dumb buttons when you can just use your voice? Some people are just mad cause they canīt speak English LOL, Kinect wonīt work if you donīt learn English, stop being lazy and learn the dominating language!

People are afraid of change, NSA, US and MS is doing honest work here. I mean sure, you may find yourself losing privacy. But unless youīre a pedo or a thief, you go nothing to hide, Kinect is helping the country in a very good way.

I heard the kinect can measure your privates. Only people with small reproduction tools are afraid, nothing to hide here if you carry a "gun"!

Sure, kinect work out is just a demo, but come one. Paying to lose fat, is a godsend video game only possible for the KINECT!

This is worth more than $100, I would pay even more if they want!

Heart XBone!
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#6SigmaLongshotPosted 12/12/2013 8:44:06 AM
Trolling is genuinely the only type of Schadenfreude the victim incites himself, for the attacker's meagre exponential payoff.

It's almost like fishing, but instead of a rod, they use low-brow, aggressive humour intended to antagonise a certain group's raw nerves.

Simply put - bullying for the otherwise socially incapable/inept.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 12/12/2013 8:47:22 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Trolling is genuinely the only type of Schadenfreude the victim incites himself, for the attacker's meagre exponential payoff.

It's almost like fishing, but instead of a rod, they use low-brow, aggressive humour intended to antagonise a certain group's raw nerves.

Simply put - bullying for the otherwise socially incapable/inept.

He must of had jocks bully him often,or unless he's still in school then seems like it's still happening,his only gateway of salvation is this site,he must salvage any dignity left through an internet forum.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8MrSpaM111Posted 12/12/2013 8:49:27 AM
'Leave Britney alone!'
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#9KillerCabalPosted 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 8:51:09 AM
RickGotti posted...