People need to lay off MS! - Be satified with what you got

#21YumeOMiru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 8:17:58 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Trolling is genuinely the only type of Schadenfreude the victim incites himself, for the attacker's meagre exponential payoff.

It's almost like fishing, but instead of a rod, they use low-brow, aggressive humour intended to antagonise a certain group's raw nerves.

Simply put - bullying for the otherwise socially incapable/inept.

2deep4me O_o

Almost sound like a bitter university failure from the psychology department. You need a dose of XBone instead of those anti-suicide pills :)

Buy the XBone and give me your gamertag, a litte pwning in CoD Ghost will make you better.

Because that's the only way passive/aggressive cowards like you actually confront anyone - from the safety of Mommy's couch, over XBL.

What a puss.

We are all brothers in arms, and the couch have spot for one more :)

Oh you need to buy your own XBone Gold though, is only $60, such a steal! I heard they also reward you with $2 bargain games like Gears, but come on, is digital and free + I get to use the license forever!

He found a way around that fee by confronting people from the safety of Mommy's computer chair, over Internet Explorer.

Thatīs also fine, as long as you use MS products! Salute the eagle land of freedom !!!!
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#22ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/12/2013 8:38:14 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Trolling is genuinely the only type of Schadenfreude the victim incites himself, for the attacker's meagre exponential payoff.

It's almost like fishing, but instead of a rod, they use low-brow, aggressive humour intended to antagonise a certain group's raw nerves.

Simply put - bullying for the otherwise socially incapable/inept.

2deep4me O_o

Almost sound like a bitter university failure from the psychology department. You need a dose of XBone instead of those anti-suicide pills :)

Buy the XBone and give me your gamertag, a litte pwning in CoD Ghost will make you better.

Because that's the only way passive/aggressive cowards like you actually confront anyone - from the safety of Mommy's couch, over XBL.

What a puss.

That's how you do it though. We're not 10 and able to away with harming another human being. To assume otherwise must mean you must have a hard time getting rid of the high school mentality.

I settle differences through discussion or rock paper scissors. It beats adults fist fighting over trivial matters.

So yeah, tc wanting to settle a dispute through a game of cod seems legit for a video game forums. Expecting him to knock at your door ready to kill? Lol xboned
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.