best buy online has tons in stock right now

#1MaryJHappyPosted 12/12/2013 7:44:31 AM
add to cart
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 12/12/2013 7:45:21 AM
How many is tons? I might pass it on to a few gamer buds in the office.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#3RickGottiPosted 12/12/2013 7:56:37 AM
I just left Walmart in STL. The entire glass case where they keep them stocked was full. How many they had in back besides that I have no clue. They're everywhere
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#4zephirrainesPosted 12/12/2013 8:07:44 AM
RickGotti posted...
I just left Walmart in STL. The entire glass case where they keep them stocked was full. How many they had in back besides that I have no clue. They're everywhere

Bs
#5RickGottiPosted 12/12/2013 8:10:06 AM
zephirraines posted...
RickGotti posted...

Bs

OK. Maybe I could make it even more unbelievable by telling you that I've been there 3 times in the past week & they've been there every. single.time.

I'm sorry if this hurts a preconceived notion you have
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#6cheezedadadaPosted 12/12/2013 8:26:26 AM
RickGotti posted...
zephirraines posted...
RickGotti posted...

Bs

OK. Maybe I could make it even more unbelievable by telling you that I've been there 3 times in the past week & they've been there every. single.time.

I'm sorry if this hurts a preconceived notion you have

Stores are definitely starting to get supply. I believe this. One of the things Microsoft is doing REALLY well right now is keeping up with demand. They are churning out consoles and certain areas are seeing a good amount of supply. There are still some areas that are bone dry though.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#7TheMuffinPosted 12/12/2013 9:50:49 AM
zephirraines posted...
RickGotti posted...

Bs

Took this yesterday at Target.

http://i.imgur.com/x1jQDlO.jpg

They had 12 more in the back. Best Buy also had 14 sitting in customer service on Saturday that were left over from Black Friday.

As much as you want to act like a child with your eyes closed and fingers in your ears, the truth is that the One is not a rare hard to find item.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#8Blizz87Posted 12/12/2013 9:55:33 AM
MaryJHappy posted...
add to cart

Yea I ordered yesterday around 5pm EST and today I got the email saying it shipped. Best Buy online must have a MASSIVE amount of systems as its nearly 1pm EST and its still up. But none of my local Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, Sears stores have had any in store since launch.
#9Troll_DirectoryPosted 12/12/2013 9:57:03 AM
MaryJHappy posted...
add to cart
available in 2 weeks. still, before xmas. not bad.
#10NeoAndurilPosted 12/12/2013 9:58:05 AM
Costco has thousands of xb1's they had to lower the price on to move and they still are just sitting there. No ps4's to be seen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png