Ups is delivering my XB1 today!

#1-FryShakeWad-Posted 12/12/2013 8:47:40 AM
I work until 4. Think I have a chance of getting home before the ups man comes? To people who had ups deliver what time did they come? I doubt they would just leave it outside (-1 in MN) without a signature.

I hope my brother in law is home. May god help us all if I don't get it today.

Unless I can just pick it up from ups after the delivery time.

..... The anticipation is killing me.
#2GamerMinglePosted 12/12/2013 8:49:48 AM
Mine is too! Got the Dead Rising bundle from Wal-Mart.com. Hate wal-mart with a passion but I did what needed to be done...
---
GamerMingle.com --- Stop Playing with Yourself!
#3-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 8:52:25 AM
Score! I got a bundle with ryse, bf4 and ghosts. I will be returning ghosts to walmart for DR3.

Here is hoping we get lucky and don't get the dreaded "white slip" .
#4TheM00dPosted 12/12/2013 8:53:32 AM
Or you could do what I do, I leave a note on the door when I know I won't be there. I tell them to leave stuff under my patio table and I print my name and sign the note.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#5-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 8:55:53 AM
TheM00d posted...
Or you could do what I do, I leave a note on the door when I know I won't be there. I tell them to leave stuff under my patio table and I print my name and sign the note.

I was unsure I could do that. I do live in a safe neighborhood so it being stolen doesn't worry me. The cold does however. Are you sure you can do that? I may have to call my bro to leave a note. Thanks for the idea.
#6TheM00dPosted 12/12/2013 8:58:35 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
TheM00d posted...

I was unsure I could do that. I do live in a safe neighborhood so it being stolen doesn't worry me. The cold does however. Are you sure you can do that? I may have to call my bro to leave a note. Thanks for the idea.

I do it when I'm ordering beer stuff (from MN) or video games through Amazon and haven't had a problem yet. they don't even take the note so I just reuse it. I didn't do it with the X1 because I took off that day. As long as you feel comfortable with them doing it, I wouldn't worry about it.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#7Juzten76Posted 12/12/2013 8:59:52 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
I work until 4. Think I have a chance of getting home before the ups man comes? To people who had ups deliver what time did they come? I doubt they would just leave it outside (-1 in MN) without a signature.

Awesome! Enjoy! It takes forever to install the games the first time though, so be prepared.
#8-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 9:05:59 AM
Juzten76 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Awesome! Enjoy! It takes forever to install the games the first time though, so be prepared.

I can play them while they download though right? Plus I need the install time to smoke ;)

Think it will be ok outside for a few hours on the Minnesota winter?

I swear making these topics isn't helping. I sear I'm just going to leave work and not come back after lunch...... If only I didn't work with disabled children who have little to no self control to be ok alone... Like me :P
#9Bounty_Hunter25Posted 12/12/2013 9:06:18 AM
I just got mine delivered a couple of days ago from UPS, they required a signature but didn't come till around 5:30 PM. Of course delivery time is completely dependent on where you live and where you are on their drop-off route.
---
GamerTag: PROTO22
@MikeAndZack
#10Darth VengerPosted 12/12/2013 9:08:50 AM
Juzten76 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

The only one that seemed excessive was Ghost. Ryse and DR3 were playable after about 5 minutes. BF was a little longer.
---
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.