Ups is delivering my XB1 today!

#21streamjumperPosted 12/12/2013 1:21:13 PM
You can most likely pick it up from their facility if you weren't home when they first stopped by. They'll probably start letting people get stuff like that around 7PM or so (so they have time to pull stuff from the trucks), but your site might vary, so I'd suggest checking your tracking and maybe shooting them a call about it.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#22-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 1:22:19 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
Through the UPS Site if you have a username you can set where you would like them to deliver it, mine actually arrived as my wife was getting home around 5:15PM so they didn't leave it at the door but you can have them wherever you want pretty much.

I figure they need a signature. If not yeah they have left stuff on my stoop. Also I think if I do register I can pick it up directly from a UPS store.
#23-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 6:19:19 AM
I got it! And it's glorious! I actually like the kinect integration. It needs some refining for sure but it has that nex gen feel. The tv is amazing. Yes.
#24_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/13/2013 7:24:34 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
TheM00d posted...
Or you could do what I do, I leave a note on the door when I know I won't be there. I tell them to leave stuff under my patio table and I print my name and sign the note.

I was unsure I could do that. I do live in a safe neighborhood so it being stolen doesn't worry me. The cold does however. Are you sure you can do that? I may have to call my bro to leave a note. Thanks for the idea.

People use liquid nitrogen to cool their over clocked processors. Don't think a little cold will hurt the x1
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#25streamjumperPosted 12/13/2013 7:54:27 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
I got it! And it's glorious! I actually like the kinect integration. It needs some refining for sure but it has that nex gen feel. The tv is amazing. Yes.

Glad to know you got it safely and on time. So, what'd you play on it so far?
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#26-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 8:11:11 AM
All I have played so is Ryse and Killer Instinct. Liking both so far. Battlefield 4 should be done installing when I get home today, excited for that. Going to the store to get Dead Rising 3 as well.

Only problem I'm having is my hands need to adjust to the new controller. For some reason my pinky muscles were hurting yesterday, could have been I was over doing it.
#27Exodus_PrimePosted 12/13/2013 8:24:16 AM
Glad you're enjoying your Xbox One. You will like Dead Rising 3 :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.