Well, looks like xb1 voice controls aren't that unique anymore

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/12/2013 1:14:25 PM
DirectTV now includes it built into their remote. The guys at MS must be scrambling to make up for that selling point now that people don't need the system to watch tv with voice control anymore. From a business standpoint, I'd be pissed.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2cheezedadadaPosted 12/12/2013 1:16:49 PM
I heard other devices besides the Xbox One play games too. With all of these features available, at this rate I doubt they will ever sell more than 2 million of these consoles. =(
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#3CKnightPosted 12/12/2013 1:20:35 PM
Smart tvs also use apps, Xbox One fails again.
#4Sith JediPosted 12/12/2013 1:20:59 PM
cheezedadada posted...
I heard other devices besides the Xbox One play games too. With all of these features available, at this rate I doubt they will ever sell more than 2 million of these consoles. =(

You know they've already sold more than 2 million, right?
#5TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 1:21:11 PM
cheezedadada posted...

Learn the definition of unique, then come back and try again.

This is what happens when you don't pay attention in school and revolve your life around video games instead.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#6cheezedadadaPosted 12/12/2013 1:21:52 PM
Toyota also makes cars. Honda doomed.

http://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/bender.jpg
---
#7cheezedadadaPosted 12/12/2013 1:23:43 PM(edited)
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Learn the definition of unique, then come back and try again.

This is what happens when you don't pay attention in school and revolve your life around video games instead.

So what you're saying is, not only is the PS4 not unique now but it NEVER was? How is it selling if its not giving a unique service? How does more than one of each product exist?
---
#8coolnessmancoolPosted 12/12/2013 1:23:59 PM
I just learned that other companies make TVs besides Sony. I guess Sony is doomed :(
---
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3057/ortonposereturns.gif http://i.imgur.com/xAZSC5d.gif
Former PWB Hardcore Champion
#9cheezedadadaPosted 12/12/2013 1:25:03 PM
coolnessmancool posted...
I just learned that other companies make TVs besides Sony. I guess Sony is doomed :(

Wait, there are different brands of products?
---
#10Jiggy101011Posted 12/12/2013 1:27:27 PM
Voice controls havent been unique in a long time. Several cars have had it for awhile now, cellphones too. I dont understand the point you are trying to make TC?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.