Well, looks like xb1 voice controls aren't that unique anymore

#21Juzten76Posted 12/12/2013 2:41:56 PM
kidwgm posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
DirectTV now includes it built into their remote. The guys at MS must be scrambling to make up for that selling point now that people don't need the system to watch tv with voice control anymore. From a business standpoint, I'd be pissed.

I really enjoy these posts. It makes it so much easier to spot the blatant trolls so I can put them on my ignore list. #14

I've put this guy on ignore twice now. I keep removing him though because it's fun to watch him get destroyed in threads like this.
#22Jiggy101011Posted 12/12/2013 2:42:37 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
CKnight posted...
Smart tvs also use apps, Xbox One fails again.

Really? F*** this Galaxy S 3 then! I'm getting me a SmartTV!

Whats your opinion on the new one? I have an S3 also but it has a crack on the screen :( im debating if I should get the newer version or not.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#23raided666Posted 12/12/2013 2:43:11 PM
Well I'm going to go with the TC being wrong on this. No other device lets you seamlessly switch between TV, Movies, Games, ETC. Just because Direct TV lets you use voice controls you can't play games on it, which was the whole point all along with the X-Box One ( One being all in one entertainment device).

I remember the guy doing the pre E3 press conference was more so showing off the ability to watch TV while you are in a game lobby and an alert will pop up letting you know the game is ready. So in conclusion, not even close to the same product.
#24cheezedadadaPosted 12/12/2013 2:43:27 PM
Well its time to leave work.

Thanks SO much for this TJ. You and Wolverine have made 2 of the best threads I have seen in the last few months. This was absolutely hilarious man.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#25Satchmo25Posted 12/12/2013 2:54:32 PM
MS selling over 2M consoles really has TJ and Co. pissed the *$&! off!!

Dayam MS!
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#26TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 2:59:43 PM
Satchmo25 posted...

Dayam MS!

Actually I don't care, it puts no money in my pocket either way. I just come here for discussion but unless it's absolute MS worship, most of the people here aren't capable of participating without acting like a 10 year old.

I've seen like one person who responded like an actual adult, the guy who mentioned seamlessly going between movies, tv, etc. thanks for that and you do make a good point.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#27CKnightPosted 12/12/2013 3:05:24 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
CKnight posted...

Whats your opinion on the new one? I have an S3 also but it has a crack on the screen :( im debating if I should get the newer version or not.

It's ok, I have an S4 but never really been a huge cellphone guy. I like the screen size and split screen feature. I was going to get the note 3 simply for the big screen but the tmobile clerk said the S5 is coming in may.
#28Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/12/2013 3:08:12 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
CKnight posted...

Meh. It's nice but I don't need any of those features at that price. What it does and what my s3 does aren't that different so i'll wait.

My point with my post though is that just because two things do the same thing, IE Direct TV and XBOX one doesn't mean you get one over the other. You get the xbox one for gaming and everything else is just a secondary bonus. OP can call me when Direct TV has voice controls for the xbox one.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#29raided666Posted 12/12/2013 3:11:41 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

Dayam MS!

Actually I don't care, it puts no money in my pocket either way. I just come here for discussion but unless it's absolute MS worship, most of the people here aren't capable of participating without acting like a 10 year old.

I've seen like one person who responded like an actual adult, the guy who mentioned seamlessly going between movies, tv, etc. thanks for that and you do make a good point.

Yeah people do get a little defensive with all the name calling/ smack talking on here. The MS guys need to be scrambling not because of the TV thing, but the fact that UI needs a huge revamping. It baffles me how MS has focused on friends ever since the 360 and the UI on the ONE is so unfriendly.
#30Satchmo25Posted 12/12/2013 3:22:27 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

Dayam MS!

Well that's what makes it funny, you do care, you care a great deal and we know it upsets you. You've proven this in every topic you make or post in, always negative trolling like this one, what you don't care for in adult discussions that's just a smokescreen you hide behind. No one wants to respond like an "adult" to you because you never act like one which is fitting.

Of course you'll deny and spin to pretend to be mature, but you'll only fool 1 or 2 people per topic, your constant insecurity and trolling have shown who you really are to everyone else
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.